Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 (5368 Views)

Agbami Scholarship 2015/2016 Awardees / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by beloxxi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015

Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the Health and Engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool offers University Scholarships to qualified Nigerian students across ALL states of the Federation.

The scholarship program, funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners, is a major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger Delta in particular.

Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:

a. Medicine/Surgery
b. Dentistry
c. Pharmacy
d. Engineering

This Scheme Is Open To Unregistered Existing Awardees ONLY. Registered existing awardees need not apply. Registered existing awardees should log on to their account and update their academic details accurately.

Eligibility/Requirements:

In line with the Agbami Special Medical and Engineering Scholarship Policies, current awardees who wish to be retained on the scheme MUST satisfy the following requirements throughout the duration of their degree programme.

Medicine/Surgery
1. Maintain a mandatory Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% or receive a PASS grade at one sitting during clinical years.
2. Must not fail or re-sit a course
3. Must remain within a course/program covered by the Agbami Scholarship 2015 scheme.

Dentistry
1. Maintain a mandatory Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% or Pass
2. Must remain within a course/program covered by the Agbami Scholarship 2015 scheme

Pharmacy
1. Maintain a mandatory Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60%
2. Must remain within a course/program covered by the Agbami Scholarship 2015 scheme

Engineering
2. Must remain within a course/program covered by the Agbami Scholarship 2015 scheme.

How To Apply:

Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
i. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
ii. School ID card
iii. Admission letter
iv. Birth certificate
v. O’ Level result
vi. JAMB Result

Go to scholarstica.com to create an account. Click on the Agbami Scholarship for the year eligible and apply.

Deadline: Closing date for receipt of E-Applications is strictly June 6, 2015

Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by 2nioshine(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
beloxxi:
Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015

Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the Health and Engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool offers University Scholarships to qualified Nigerian students across ALL states of the Federation.

The scholarship program, funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners, is a major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger Delta in particular.

Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:

a. Medicine/Surgery
b. Dentistry
c. Pharmacy
d. Engineering

This Scheme Is Open To Unregistered Existing Awardees ONLY. Registered existing awardees need not apply. Registered existing awardees should log on to their account and update their academic details accurately.

Eligibility/Requirements:

In line with the Agbami Special Medical and Engineering Scholarship Policies, current awardees who wish to be retained on the scheme MUST satisfy the following requirements throughout the duration of their degree programme.

Medicine/Surgery
1. Maintain a mandatory Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% or receive a PASS grade at one sitting during clinical years.
2. Must not fail or re-sit a course
3. Must remain within a course/program covered by the Agbami Scholarship 2015 scheme.

Dentistry
1. Maintain a mandatory Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% or Pass

Pharmacy

Engineering
2. Must remain within a course/program covered by the Agbami Scholarship 2015 scheme.

How To Apply:

Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
i. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
ii. School ID card
iii. Admission letter
iv. Birth certificate
v. O’ Level result
vi. JAMB Result

Go to wqww.edge.org.ng to create an account. Click on the Agbami Scholarship for the year eligible and apply.

Deadline: Closing date for receipt of E-Applications is strictly June 6, 2015

Oga pls don't come here and confuse the innocent desperate ones....that info is for already existing awardee who avn't applied before with scholastica.
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by beloxxi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
ask questions if you are lost ok?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by bigfrancis21: 4:23am On Jun 02, 2015
This advert brings back fond memories from 2007/2008 during my engineering first year days when I was applying for several scholarships. I was always abreast of latest scholarship applications and applied to most of them, winning 2 scholarships by my 2nd year and the third one by my 4th year.

I can't believe it is 7 years after. Time flies.

Success to current first and second year students. Goodluck on your scholarship application!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Ishilove: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2015
bigfrancis21:
This advert brings back fond memories from 2007/2008 during my engineering first year days when I was applying for several scholarships. I was always abreast of latest scholarship applications and applied to most of them, winning 2 scholarships by my 2nd year and the third one by my 4th year.

I can't believe it is 7 years after. Time flies.

So you sabi book like this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by bigfrancis21: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:
People have always told me that. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
bigfrancis21:

People have always told me that. grin
You must be feeling like Einstein right now
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

It's not actually based on intelligence.
Well you have to have a GPA of over 3.5 to apply, before you qualify for the test and then you write the test.
But the truth is Agbami is really picky and tribalistic when awarding students.
They tend to award mostly students from Delta state, Edo state and other south south states.

I was privileged to be awarded the scholarship in my second year. It was two hundred thousand per year. cool That's what they give to students studying medical related courses. Courses outside medicine, like engineering received hundred thousand.

The scholarship is awarded institution by institution. Almost all my course mates in Uniben who wrote the test who were from Edo state or Delta state got awarded.

Most of my other course mates who were easterners and who were very smart didn't get awarded.
I think we were like 2 or 3 who were Igbos that got awarded.

That time in school, if you were from Edo/Delta state and you wrote Agbami, you had 85 percent probability of being awarded.

I once had a friend who was from Auchi in Edo state who told me that he was completely clueless during the test, like he didn't answer more than half of the questions but he still got awarded.
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
missclassy1:

It's not actually based on intelligence.
Well you have to have a GPA of over 3.5 to apply, before you qualify for the test and then you write the test.
But the truth is Agbami is really picky and tribalistic when awarding students.
They tend to award mostly students from Delta state, Edo state and other south south states.

I was privileged to be awarded the scholarship in my second year. It was two hundred thousand per year. cool That's what they give to students studying medical related courses. Courses outside medicine, like engineering received hundred thousand.

The scholarship is awarded institution by institution. Almost all my course mates in Uniben who wrote the test who were from Edo state or Delta state got awarded.

Most of my other course mates who were easterners and who were very smart didn't get awarded.
I think we were like 2 or 3 who were Igbos that got awarded.

That time in school, if you were from Edo/Delta state and you wrote Agbami, you had 85 percent probability of being awarded.

I once had a friend who was from Auchi in Edo state who told me that he was completely clueless during the test, like he didn't answer more than half of the questions but he still got awarded.

That's interesting. Do they award for post-graduates/phd students?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

That's interesting. Do they award for post-graduates/phd students?

None that I know of.
It's mainly for undergraduates. 100 and 200 level students to be precise.
Student from 300 level and above are ineligible to apply.
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
missclassy1:

None that I know of. It's mainly for undergraduates. 100 and 200 level students to be precise. Student from 300 level and above are ineligible to apply.
Its even for students in the medical sciences. Didn't see that
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Its even for students in the medical sciences. Didn't see that

Medicine sciences and Engineering.
These are courses that involve research, invention and innovation.
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Mcslize: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
2nioshine:

Oga pls don't come here and confuse the innocent desperate ones....that info is for already existing awardee who avn't applied before with scholastica.

Pls what of fresh Agbami application as in new application? Is it not on yet?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Mcslize: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
beloxxi:
ask questions if you are lost ok?

I don't nderstand dis scholarship. Is dis a fresh scholarship or only for those already awarded? When wil Agbami fresh application comes up?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by 2nioshine(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Mcslize:

I will advice you reach them on their helplines.From the fact i gathered that advert is for already existing awardees from 2013 downwards.....i hope it will be open for new awardees soon.mayb those who already applied should help @,if truly they did..................#AnOldAwardeeTho
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by beloxxi(m): 4:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Mcslize:

do you mean: someone who hasnt written before or someone who is yet to enter school?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Samgreguc(m): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Please I don't seem to undetrstand this Agbami? How do I apply? And OP are u sure its for those who havnt written it before?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by docsholz(m): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Op is just toying with u guys, fresh applications for 2015 is not yet out
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Penboy: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
docsholz:
Op is just toying with u guys, fresh applications for 2015 is not yet out
that is what i presume oh! On their website is the 2013/ session. I havent seen 2014/ session.

Www.scholarstica.ng
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Mcslize: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
beloxxi:
do you mean: someone who hasnt written before or someone who is yet to enter school?

Someone who hasn't written who is already in school who have written first semester exam. Those 100level and D.E Students that got admitted 2014/2015 session is what I meant.
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by beloxxi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mcslize:

Someone who hasn't written who is already in school who have written first semester exam. Those 100level and D.E Students that got admitted 2014/2015 session is what I meant.
sure you can apply
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Mcslize: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
beloxxi:
sure you can apply

But was it not stated in the Scholarship advert that it is specifically for already existing awardees?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by zavia(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
pls anybody to help me out.I am a first time beneficiary-2014.I didn't receive any information that updating of annual school performance report is on,till this day when someone was like telling me that agbami has carried out the exercise already.so confused of what to do.can anyone help
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by chefetalkane(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2015
This is an official Procedure to get the Past Questions for[b] Agbami Scholarship Exam.[/b] Agbami is one of the highest paying undergraduate Scholarships open to Nigerian Students. A lot of people out there are selling substandard materials to people.

FORMAT OF THE EXAMINATION

Over 20,000 students applied last year and it is estimated that the number will double this year.

1. The exam is organized by Dragnet and comprise of the following sections: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning.(ALL THESE ARE CONTAINED IN THE PAST QUESTIONS)

2. Each winner receives alert of N100,000.

3. Old Awardees who are still on ground as regards their CGPA will also be paid. This implies that you can have the scholarship until you graduate as long as your CGPA does not fall below 3.0 or as well as their equivalents for Poly students.

Most importantly....continue reading here : http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/agbami-scholarship-past-questions-must-read/

For enquiries contact : 08134141081

Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by ravescholars(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
CHEVRON/AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION IS AVAILABLE AT http://ravescholars.com/index.php/chevron-agip-agbami Our past question is not the widely distributed past question you will find online. It was compiled by our academic team to include the past questions of last three years of Chevron/Agbami scholarship. OUR PAST QUESTIONS ARE UNBEATABLE AND ARE THE BEST YOU WILL GET ONLINE.
In other to convince you, we have attached a screenshot of this past question below.
Best Regards
Ravescholars Publicity/Marketing Team

Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by Rukky45(f): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pls,when will Agbami shortlist candidates ?
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by laryom1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Rukky45:
Pls,when will Agbami shortlist candidates ?
Agbami already shortlisted... And shortlisted candidates already done the test
Re: Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 by korres00(m): 5:35am On Mar 08, 2016
what's happening to agbami.....they taking far too long....its tiring....

(1) (Reply)

Funaab School Fee For 2014/2015 Academic Session / Your Vew ...is It A "Driver Licence" Or A "Driver's Licence" or what? / Project Topic:history/international Relations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.