Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? (4035 Views)

This Lady Was Arrested By The Police Because Her Dress Is Too Sexy / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / Would You Dress Your Son Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by ChappyChase: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hay guys I want to know if dressings still defines us? With the moving trend of skimpy dresses(I dey lie if tell you say I no like skimpy dresses) in voke, one will be forced to ask if people are still addressed by the way they are dressed or are we still being "uncivilised"? The reason I asked this questions was due to what happened to a friend to day, very decent girl, brilliant and pretty!! She was embarrassed in the market today cause she was putting on a see-through dress. Note- most of those people that embarrassed her don't even know her! So guys, is it still normal for us to write of/respect people just because of what they are putting on?
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by toluhere(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
well
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
partially
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by Enegod(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
All men like looking at women who dress slutty. We have respect for the women who dress a little more conservatively,though. The opposite applies in the bedroom... undecided
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
True!
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by swaggzo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
I WONDER HOW PEOPLE,
WILL BE STUPIID,
WILL KNOW THEY'RE STUPIID,
BUT STILL GET ANGRY WHEN THEY'RE IDENTIFIED AS STUPIID.

I WONDER HOW GIRLS DRESS STUPIID AND STILL COME TO THE INTERNET TO TALK ABOUT HOW MEN SEE THEM AS SEXX OBJECTS.

THE GUYS DRESS LIKE ILLITERATESS, SOME DRESS LIKE MONKEYS, OTHERS LIKE WOMEN,
AND STILL TALK SHIIT ABOUT HOW PEOPLE TAKE THEM FOR HOMOSEXUALS AND TOUTS.

YOU'LL BE ADDRESSED EXACTLY THE WAY YOU'RE DRESSED. THAT'S IT.
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmm, yes. Cos it gives impression about u. Pple often dress in accordance with dere personbality. So its easier to assume whom u are based on how u present urself
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
yes... but mainly with strangers its determines what they would think about you and if they would give you an audience or not. but when they actually get to know you, it stops.
Re: The Way You Dress Is How You're Addressed! True Or False? by sunshinebee: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
very true.
first impression is always based on the appearance. an opinion is made within 20 seconds of meeting someone for the first time. the response one gets is based on the impression formed. if your clothes make you appear like a serious professional, you'll be treated that way. if your clothes make you appear like a servant, treatment will be accordingly. however with time first impressions could change when the 'content' of the person is apparent. before that happens, positive or negative reactions would have taken place.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr World 2012_two Words SMOKING HOT / Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses / 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.