Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club (3170 Views)

Arsenal V Dortmund: UCL (1 - 2) On 22nd October 2013 / Arsenal V Napoli - UCL (2 - 0) On 1st October 2013 / Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Moonstone(f): 5:45am On Feb 18, 2009
LOL! Chamotex, you are not serious. Strength in Depth? I absolutely love NL but I've been MIA for too long. I'll be back in motion when my NBA spirits are calmed. Manchester United is doing well so I can leave them on auto-drive. However, my sweet Hornets need their fan so much right now.

I love the team lists though. Very hilarious.
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by bawomolo(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2009
Arsenal

Debosky

Kay Pumpin             allboyz               Loyika              A-40

Bawomolo                      Mukina2 (C)      rasputinn          follypimpi     

HNIC              McCrackles         

correct lineup.  wait you forgot Dayoakanu the ballboy 

akolawole as DM ke? the only thing he can defend is his walking stick grin
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by chamotex(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2009
A-40:

@Debosky
Sorry to disappoint you but i suck at RB putting me on the left wing would be a better option as i am better with my left peg

Left peg ko, Mid section ni grin grin

A-40:

@Chamotex
Of all the players in Arsenal you could compare me with it it is that rastafarian Song?You have been puffing way too much cohiba bruv im more of RVP or Rosicky (Don't sweat ma technique)

Why is everyone claiming RVP? Why not Eboue, Toure, Song etc or is it because they are Black.
Y'all gaynners are Racist mehn grin cheesy
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by A40(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
chamotex:

Dey there dey jealous me my meteorite shots are known to amputate goalkeepers.You would look like you just walked past a Cambodian landmine when i am done aiming my scorchers at your dome

chamotex:

Why is everyone claiming RVP? Why not Eboue, Toure, Song etc or is it because they are Black.
Y'all gaynners are Racist mehn grin cheesy
Na you soko! My style on the field of play is not exactly similar to either of those 3 cats you mentioned
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by FBS: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
@chamotex: this is mad funny. grin

@Chelsea folks, where una dey?  grin
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Okijajuju1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2009
Chamotex why you no wirte LIVERPOOL for your list??

I hope say bad belle no follow inside??
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
chamotex:

Yeah, I heard it's wooden cheesy

Wooden or not, i'm the deadliest leftie in the business wink
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by HNIC(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ Chamo
u no serious.
Abeg
The only thing Gallas and I have got is the winning mentality. grin
That's all.
The line up by Debosky suits me fine.
where I 'll play with Crackles in a twin prong strike partnership.
Now let me describe my characteristics on a footie field.

Take the Exceptional footballing brain of Dennis Bergkamp
Mix it up with the dribbling deftness of Bobby Pires
And add up the ruthlessness and pin point accuracy of Thierry Henry in front of goal.

What have you got

You have got HNIC. tongue

Where art the game?

If I don't score a brace in the first 20 minutes,I 'll put on a Spud shirt with Huddlestone written at the back for the next 10 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by dayokanu(m): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2009
See all these Lepers self wan show skill? Has Christ healed y'all Gayyners?
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by tkb417(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2009
Dayo
name ur team na? tongue
abi u go be ballboi?
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by codedguy1(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2009
This is really funny

Almost all the gaynners are complaining bout the players they are supposed to be.

Anyways, its typical. grin grin
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Tmoni(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2009
Nlanders are really creative,

I prefer to Tkb's formation, i would be a Carrick distributing passes and tracking back to help defense

Dayokanu should be a yob that has been arrested by police for bad language (from his posts, that shld nt be hard)

Seun should be Rob Styles grin grin

Critz is our Skippo,
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Emperoh(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
Ewoh
Fantasy Nairaland League!!!

I have just one philosophy; If you miss the ball don't miss the leg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
So coaches and Captain, fit me where i belong.
una go know say Vida no sabi play ball. grin grin grin cool cool shocked shocked
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by mbola(f): 4:19am On Feb 20, 2009
You guys are funny cheesy

How come I'm not in the team? I could be the cheerleader tongue
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by dayokanu(m): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2009
@Mbola,

You would cheer i would be the ref.

Before Kickoff, Special announcement: Red card for sharon, Offence: Wearing Oversized jersey.

Red card for Dobosky: offence staring at mbola seductively,

TKB can not mark Mukina lailai. What is that stick/snake inside your shorts. Tkb and chamotex why u dey pocket?

No pocketing!!!!

Hemp you can not take that blunt onto the field even if Gallas and Rio are your role models

TKB and chamotex move close to Kaypumping and follypimpin you gys can double up. If anyone moves near Muki, Na straight red card,10 matches suspension and jail term
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by tkb417(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2009
@Mbola,

Before Kickoff, Special announcement: Red card for sharon, Offence: Wearing Oversized jersey.

TKB can not mark Mukina lailai. What is that stick/snake inside your shorts. Tkb and chamotex why u dey pocket?

No pocketing!!!!

Hemp you can not take that blunt onto the field even if Gallas and Rio are your role models

TKB and chamotex move close to Kaypumping and follypimpin you gys can double up. If anyone moves near Muki, Na straight red card,10 matches suspension and jail term

na real 10 match suspension and jail term
u don kolo
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Emperoh(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2009
DDK
I am representing the FA
You are hereby banned from officiating any match this season.
How can you ban someone for 10 matches just because he tackled Mikina? shocked shocked shocked

Answere anyone?
WHo will be the ROman Abramovich, Usmanov etc of the league?
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Moonstone(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2009
mbola:

You guys are funny cheesy

How come I'm not in the team? I could be the cheerleader tongue
That's a marvellous idea. I wanna be the Man Utd team's biggest supporter. I could support them Chamo, Emperoh and Cristalz. I won't be a cheerleader. More like the loud fan. I can even boo Dayokanu and his remaining team members if needed. Chamotex needs to remove my name and put me under fan. If it's NBA, I would have played cheesy cheesy
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by tkb417(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2009
Answere anyone?
WHo will be the ROman Abramovich, Usmanov etc of the league?

Kitaun = Usmanov
Rikkyjen= Glazers
Akolawole = Roman grin grin grin
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Emperoh(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2009
tkb417:

Kitaun = Usmanov WONDERFUL!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Rikkyjen= Glazers
Akolawole = Roman grin grin grin
Erm. . . .what of

David Gill, Peter Kenyon, Rick Parry?
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Jarus(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2009
dayokanu:

@Mbola,

No pocketing!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Thrown off my seat, laughing thunderously!!!
You guys will not let them sack me for this job o. . . or recommend me another medical test grin grin grin
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by dayokanu(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2009
Jarus, How you take know "NO pocketing rule" Awo boy, You don watch Mojo tire wink wink wink
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by chamotex(m): 4:19am On Feb 21, 2009
HNIC:

Take the Exceptional footballing brain of Dennis Bergkamp
Mix it up with the dribbling deftness of Bobby Pires
And add up the ruthlessness and pin point accuracy of Thierry Henry in front of goal.

What have you got

You have got HNIC. tongue

Stop deceiving yourself. tongue tongue

coded guy:

This is really funny

Almost all the gaynners are complaining bout the players they are supposed to be.

Anyways, its typical. grin grin

What do you expect? They know their players are shyte!
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by dyabman(m): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2009
Striker - Dyabman ^^^ very powerful like drogba but i got good first touch like Zidane ,
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by dyabman(m): 5:34am On Feb 21, 2009
how dowe wedo ,

@FBS

what up , which u represent ?
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by dayokanu(m): 5:34am On Feb 21, 2009
DDK
I am representing the FA
You are hereby banned from officiating any match this season.
How can you ban someone for 10 matches just because he tackled Mikina?

You dey plan tackle am before? Near am make u see my red eye. I have to talk to some Mexican gangsters or FARC guys to be among the crowd

hemp seems to be keen on finding my trouble
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by dyabman(m): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2009
BlueDiva

Atiku                   FBS                khanye               Mykali 

Cabali                   Nateevs                       Akolawole( C/P )

Somze                                                      Ibime

Dyabman               

Killer Squad ,  we will humiliate , decimate any team to their Grave,
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by nonus: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2009
Now you can find a huge range of intimacy gadgets including: Vibrators, dildos, penis enlargement pumps, max-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, breast enalrgers, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos, games, books, and other adult products in Nigeria at Matured Health Intl. 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opp. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja Ladies:01-7377189, Gentlemen: 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo dot com. Must be 18 and over
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by chamotex(m): 2:09am On Feb 22, 2009
nonus:

Now you can find a huge range of intimacy gadgets including: Vibrators, dildos, penis enlargement pumps, max-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, breast enalrgers, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos, games, books,  and other adult products in Nigeria at Matured Health Intl. 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opp. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja  Ladies:01-7377189, Gentlemen: 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo dot com. Must be 18 and over

Have you lost your damn mind? angry angry angry angry angry
Morasucker!
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Emperoh(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
chamotex:

Have you lost your damn mind? angry angry angry angry angry
Morasucker!

WHo told you he had one ab initio??
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by DrKitaun(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2009
nonus:

Now you can find a huge range of intimacy gadgets including: Vibrators, dildos, penis enlargement pumps, max-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, breast enalrgers, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos, games, books, and other adult products in Nigeria at Matured Health Intl. 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opp. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja Ladies:01-7377189, Gentlemen: 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo dot com. Must be 18 and over

this guy is either a scummie or a chav . . . little wonder grin

bloody sex-depraved perverts ! tongue
Re: NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club by Emperoh(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

this guy is either a scummie or a chav . . . little wonder grin
bloody sex-depraved perverts ! tongue

Only Gaynners make this sort of Languid remarks
Whenever you are coming on Nairaland, pls borrow a brain tongue tongue
Even if from a cow tongue grin shocked tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's The Hoffenheim Fans Thread, Somebody Had To Do It. / Liverpool(1) Vs Aston Villa(3) On Monday 24th August / Do Arsenal Need Carlos Vela?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.