Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Who Caused His Death? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Caused His Death? (691 Views)

Try Not Laugh: Lol Who Caused This / What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria / Hilarious Photo! See What Moses Caused By Dividing The Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Caused His Death? by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dis matta dey wori me well well,i wan talk to una abt it n get your honest opinion.
Was in a taxi days back,i was sending a message to my real pal.the guy beside me was busy busy stretching his giraffe neck reading my message.i got tired and wanted him to go,so i started typing a message to another person that read"Guy,me n my cohorts don redi,Dragon done detonate his bomb for dutse,dey go soon tok am for news headlines.My bomb dey for trouser,make i detonate am now wey plenty people dey where i dey.Abeg wen d bomb explode,give my siblings dat moni wey u say u go dash am on behalf of Boko Haram Abuja branch.in the next 20 seconds,everybody here go kick bucket"...before i could finish typing it,the man opened the door and jumped out of the car to the road where a trailer killed him.Tell me,was i the one that killed him or his amebo?
Re: Who Caused His Death? by swaggzo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Caused His Death? by waistaa(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Something MUST kill a man...
Re: Who Caused His Death? by ginawest(f): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
I hope dis z not a true life story.
Re: Who Caused His Death? by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just a joke that was formed.not real
ginawest:
I hope dis z not a true life story.
Re: Who Caused His Death? by purple11sparkle: 1:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Sometimes amebo can kill, ah ha! Why can't people just mind their own business angry shocked

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!#gejwhileyouwereaway Hashtag On Twitter / Make Una See O Laff Tym / MUMU! Copy & Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.