Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,081 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

For Every Working Mothers. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Every Working Mothers. (1103 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Working Mothers: 5 Easy Ways You Can Achieve Work-life Balance / Working Mothers: 5 Easy Ways You Can Balance Your Work And Personal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Every Working Mothers. by ssuuttaaiinn(f): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
For every working mother.

Being  a working mother or wife, can be energy tasking i thought to my self loudly as i set to clean all the nooks and crannies i usually ignore during day in order not to get to work late.It's just funny that despite all the efforts l put in place to always work with time and get to work very early i don't seem to see the effects.its either a case of missing socks,broken pencil,uncompleted homework and lots more
I sat down to reflect on what i really do at home that gets me so exhausted,late to work,and behind schedule most morning and pictures of the house chores such as cleaning the rooms,shopping for home supplies,doing laundry,cooking,paying bills,taking and picking the kids at school,sorting out clothes,kids home,washing kitchen utensils,calming the kids down,attending to the kids and spouse needs and lots more flashes in my head.Then,l know i had to get myself organized to weather the rush hour morning working days and busy bee weekends.And i came up with these few tips to get organized for working mothers like me who want to prioritize time ,become less tired and stay on time  .
TIPS TO GET ORGANIZED
*Get containers and places where you can keep things such as things needed for school days such as kids socks,underwear,school shoes and lunch packs and writing materials.Baskets and laundry bins will also mop out a lot of items scatter around the house.
*Always have your alarm clock around you to wake up early ;this gives you time to do some leftover house chores and get prepared before the kids.
*Always have a plan of the meals you want to cook for the three square meal.this makes you abreast of the supplies in the house and keep tab with eating healthy meal rather then just walking to the kitchen and guessing what to cook.
*Get a routine of the house chores and other errands you want to run .
*Out source for helpers when the work is to overweening for you.
*Get talking to other moms through different such as close friends,internet mediums,grandparents etc to make you feel relieve that you are not alone in this.
*Have a game plan of getting to work early and closing on time to give  a break.
*Take a lot rest when you need to.Don't be a perfectionist that always want to get your house chores and ear rands done all the time
*Kill two birds with one stone while your at your leisure  hour interact with your children to get feedback of their feelings what was learn t at school.
*Connect with your creator always to give you the strength to be that super mother and wife to you want to be.

Read more insipiring articles on my blog.
Nafi's Random Musings@ www.nafisustain.com

2 Likes

Re: For Every Working Mothers. by HungerBAD: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Facilities Do You Consider When "School-hunting" For Your Kid(wards) ? / Married Chinese Woman Made To Parade The Street In Her Underwear by Her Husband / See The Car That Killed US President, Obama’s Father In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.