Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (291267 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Kimeto(f): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
emonye6:
for me i just need money
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by cao(f): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Samiceman:
Nah.... Am a witch hunter, careful now... You wouldn't want me to start with you
This could be a tactic to lure unsuspecting folks into a trap.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
freedom96:
invest in my education :Dama pay ya back when I graduate nd get a job cheesy

get a job where?

Nigeria?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
today is another FRIDAY NIGHT VIGIL with FASTING or without FASTING usually organised by story telling pastors and prophets and the spiritually blind born again followers after attending the now turned night comedy shows still remain in evil bondages whereby they are mesmerized by evil marine,occult kingdoms and witches and wizards without beign totally LIBERATED and empowered and giving them the commonest thing that Jesus Christ promised his followers, which is peace,BEHOLD those night vigil and fasting is what we call the agenda of men and this is because the raw power and the light and the mantle of Jesus Christ is lacking among so called pastors and prophets who keep moving with this bondage sacrifice of night vigil and fasting and that is why they set those programs to keep people and parishioners in bondage and to make merchandise of their bellies and much as we keep telling human beigns , if the light of real Jesus Christ,the mantle ,the power that be is with you you dont need to suffer yourself and the people around you for real Jesus Christ to hear your prayer and answer you when you call upon him ,in fact this chameleonic norm is as if Jesus Christ is very far when indeed he is supposed to live in you and his light shines in you that the evil ones no matter who and where they are have no choice but to bow before you infact at the mention of your name every evil knee must bow that is the POWER but its very tragic that humans even after we told them to try the unbelievable POWER,the light,the mantle OF REAL JESUSCHRIST that we talk about they still prefer to suffer while professing Jesus Christ,what a pity but as we keep saying many human beigns are bound to loss as JESUSCHRIST declared ,so never will they listen nor test the spirit as they where commanded to test every spirit but where is the power to test the spirit ? and that is why we keep telling them about Jeremiah 5,21-22 and Mathew 13,13-14 kingdom of God of justice has come,judgement has come upon the earth and it will never come the way humanbeigns think it will come,behold THE revelation of God is NEVER for everyone, much as heaven is not for everyone,#Jesus Christ has comeback #we said so

the thing is that I don't mind reading these things but wont you make it easier and use paragraphs for goodness' sake?

I'm sure you agree that Jesus approves of good presentation
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by yemstok(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Ririi. stop viewing alone, comment jare
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
who wanna talk?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Whobedatte(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Don't know why I'm so addicted to NL.
Well, after a hectic day, chilling here at Dildos (allen) watching those strippers shake their booties

Mi o le wa ku undecided
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cuddling. sad
Lol. Tell wify na tongue
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by zinachidi(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Fernandowski:
I don correct am joor
Na mistake
ya i know bro, we all make mistakes... Y u never sleep?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NaLaugh: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Those guys above me saying they are not working, so who has been feeding you?

BTW, PURE WATER SELL FASTER.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Read all the topics on FP tonite, no interesting event so far
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by freedom96: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Imanuelle:

get a job where?

Nigeria?
u knw when we graduate things re nt gonna be the same.
Change.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by MrBasketball: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
prettyjo:
I hate coming late in this kind of threads...

as for me,mine became a habit after the 6mnths strike...surprisingly I can't sleep ,disappointedly I stay awake doing nothing
You need me there? grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Tell wify na tongue
Wifey no dey. sad
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Whobedatte:
Well, after a hectic day, chilling here at Dildos (allen) watching those strippers shake their booties

Mi o le wa ku undecided
lol is that even fun
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Truckpusher(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
If you can't sleep at night contact me I have the cure.

Hurry while stock lasts. cool
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Chilling with my books..I am married now, no more Ebivande
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Na Wetin go kill u be dat, ur mates dey. Dis cac church wey don dey disturb since
Whobedatte:

Mi o le wa ku undecided
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wifey no dey. sad
Hehehehe. Ndo.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Whobedatte(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol is that even fun
na stress? kiss
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Bimffo(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
As for Night Crawlers, Lemme just register my name here..
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by uptoHim(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Onajevwe:

I didn't take last evening that's why I'm awake till now. Being lonely and jobless is a cold and painful experience.

You just broke my heart bro! Surely, your job will come. I know that you'll be more interested in knowing when. I don't have the answer, but God does! He sees, He understands, He feels how we feel, He knows better, and He give you the best at the best time. I may not know what it means to be jobless, but I understand how frustrating WAITING is. It took me 5 years, 6 JAMB exams and 1 pre-degree to gain admission into the University. Yea, I understand. Waiting is difficult. Yet I will still tell you to always remember that waiting is better than wasting. Alcohol has NEVER helped anyone out.

Just focus! Double you effort, steadily, prayerfully and your job will come.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by zinachidi(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Samiceman:
A thread for Nairaland witches and wizards
grin,,,u just spoke my mind bro,, u forgot to add warlocks...
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by emilyone(f): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chei ya ! so you too is a boyfriendless ? smh cheesy

Cus he is out of town tongue
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Fernandowski(m): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2015
zinachidi:
ya i know bro, we all make mistakes... Y u never sleep?
watching a basketball match....its an old match though....what of you??
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by HzRF(m): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2015
This is d time
All games giving me problems during the day get solved

And Itz d best tym I can assimilate and cram(if necessary) anything
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by kristen12(f): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Thank God I'm not the only one. I find it really difficult to sleep at night..
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Whobedatte(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Talk2bryant:
Na Wetin go kill u be dat, ur mates dey. Dis cac church wey don dey disturb since
LOL grin. Dem go soon call you for that job. Pele
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2015
as its done in rehab centres...

me: hi, my name is Emmanuel

house: HI EMMANUEL!!!

me: coughs, erm, I used to fly before, overseas and underseas, nights used to be my day...
but now I'm a changed man, but its still hard having nights as nights because nights are day especially when there's electricity.
sometimes boring movies do the trick, sometimes the movies keep playing while I've drifted away in thoughts, either way, seconds by seconds, I'm drifting away from sleeping at 4am.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by blackjack21(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2015
sleeknick:
Do u find it difficult to sleep at night or rather u sleep late? This thread is for us....lets have fun here and talk about whats keeping us awake at this time....
As for me nothing really....i just have this nocturnal behaviour. I enjoy working on designs at night. This is the time i connect with myself and my level of rationale is lifted.

Lets share!

Lalasticlala...pls uplift dis topic

God! why didn't I find this thread earlier. I'm like a Dracula. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.