Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,101 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (294962 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by stinggy(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
blackjack21:

Hea, sup. It good to be here.

You know, I really thing it's a good thing you didn't name yourself at birth. grin
Hey bro, you cheat us here. You profile reads NY, sure it's not night yet undecided tongue
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL @ bolded. yeah I have read some terrible things here. chai

yeah only son things. nawao Mr Okpara you get responsibility wella

did you grow up in ngwaland or in another place? where are you based

do you need to marry from the Igbo tribe or can you marry from another

or from the ladies of BAMAKO smiley I like their facial tattoos

grin grin ;Ladies in Bamako, I like them as well,but can't marry from there,even in Europe I won't marry there also.

I grew up in Ngwaland,a small town where I attended boys school,also in Portharcourt from where I was selling cosmetics for my aunty before I traveled out of Nigeria.

Oh yes, so many responsibilities,within and outside family,but the funny things is that I welcome responsibilities, I have been a responsible guy all my life,trust me,it makes me stronger by the day.LOL.

For me,the most important thing is to marry a NIGERIAN FIRST,tribe and religion is totally off the hook,I think i'm far above such mentality. I'm an arrogant and proud Nigerian. So, my wife should be a Nigerian first before her tribe. grin grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! Okay.
Which state are you from?

chai. is it because I hailed your state that you don't want to sleep again

they say this life is vanity upon vanity...

my state is a secret grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by blackjack21(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2015
kristen12:
smileysmiley
Ms. Intelligent, how are you tonight. smiley
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by kristen12(f): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=Talk2bryant post=35495424]most of d guys are idle, care for vip treatment[quote]vip treatment? undecided
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by joywendy(f): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2015
So what exactly are we suppossed to do here?

A lot of derailing can't seem to get the idea behind this thread, this is past 12 and it seems almost everyone has gone to bed. I guess maybe because today is sunday
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

grin grin ;Ladies in Bamako, I like them as well,but can't marry from there,even in Europe I won't marry there also.

I grew up in Ngwaland,a small town where I attended boys school,also in Portharcourt from where I was selling cosmetics for my aunty before I traveled out of Nigeria.

Oh yes, so many responsibilities,within and outside family,but the funny things is that I welcome responsibilities, I have been a responsible guy all my life,trust me,it makes me stronger by the day.LOL.

For me,the most important thing is to marry a NIGERIAN FIRST,tribe and religion is totally off the hook,I think i'm far above such mentality. I'm an arrogant and proud Nigerian. So, my wife should be a Nigerian first before her tribe. grin grin

Port Harcourt! I love that place, its crazy

youre not a responsible guy o. you have a cloud of igbo circling around your head and youre there typing responsible. taaa!

above such mentality? im not above such at all. but maybe because youre a man it is easier for you to marry an outsider
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by blackjack21(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

Hey bro, you cheat us here. You profile reads NY, sure it's not night yet undecided tongue

Yeh. It's good to be here in manhattan. Courtesy of my great imagination. grin tongue
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

na so
na real so...
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 05, 2015
This thread feels wonderful to be in.... Readimg the comments alone is enough to make your whole night worthwhile....
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2015
blackjack21:

Yeh. It's good to be here in manhattan. Courtesy of my great imagination. grin tongue

I'd like to pay for your services.....
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2015
blackjack21:

I'd like to pay for your services..... I hope you take cash.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Port Harcourt! I love that place, its crazy

youre not a responsible guy o. you have a cloud of igbo circling around your head and youre there typing responsible. taaa!

above such mentality? im not above such at all. but maybe because youre a man it is easier for you to marry an outsider

Hahaha, not Igbo, grin grin they call it Cannabis. Really the stuff can't becloude my sense of judgement,it can only sharpened it,you know what I mean..lol.

Well,in as much as I would love to marry from the same tribe, I think a good wife can come out from anywhere,any place in Nigeria, I don't believe in divorce and don't want it in my life.

I don't want to lose my wife and marry another and don't want my wife to lose me and marry another. That is my faith in God.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by stinggy(m): 1:14am On Jul 05, 2015
blackjack21:

Lol... that must be the 100th city you're visiting in your imagination grin
Count 99 to 0, they say it's been researched you'll sleep even before you get to 60 sad
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by joywendy(f): 1:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Ravenwolf:
This thread feels wonderful to be in.... Readimg the comments alone is enough to make your whole night worthwhile....
You read 50 pages? shocked

I find it difficult concentrating on a thread with side talks here and there.Maybe I will try sha
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Hahaha, not Igbo, grin grin they call it Cannabis. Really the stuff can't becloude my sense of judgement,it can only sharpened it,you know what I mean..lol.

Well,in as much as I would love to marry from the same tribe, I think a good wife can come out from anywhere,any place in Nigeria, I don't believe in divorce and don't want it in my life.

I don't want to lose my wife and marry another and don't want my wife to lose me and marry another. That is my faith in God.

I don't know what you mean o. I don't.

yeah I understand you, that's good reasoning. even for somebody on cannabis

mehn how can you allow your good soul to waste like that

if I knew you in person I would sneak into your house and flush it down the toilet

although I guess since youre in Holland it doesn't make any difference
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by ebbie9ja(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Hello here
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Talk2bryant:
like you are going to do the cooking for me abi grin

lol so youre still in that dream. better invest in a good mosquito net o, or AC

I told you this morning your food don burn for kitchen, you thought I was joking until you ended up chewing rice without stew
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by inimitkel(m): 1:37am On Jul 05, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Helllo!!!
Hi hi!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 1:37am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=blackjack21 post=35495448][/quote]yes bro am a Muslim, hafeez is the name smiley
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Talk2bryant(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

lol so youre still in that dream. better invest in a good mosquito net o, or AC

I told you this morning your food don burn for kitchen, you thought I was joking until you ended up chewing rice without stew
never knew u had sinister plans for me later in d day,na u cause delay in d food preparation, tank God for bread... tongue

Study time fellaz...java calls
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 05, 2015
joywendy:

You read 50 pages? shocked

I find it difficult concentrating on a thread with side talks here and there.Maybe I will try sha

Lol.... Readimg the whole fifty pages would be madness.... I meant a great deal of it actually.

Anyways, Hi there.!!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't know what you mean o. I don't.

yeah I understand you, that's good reasoning. even for somebody on cannabis

mehn how can you allow your good soul to waste like that

if I knew you in person I would sneak into your house and flush it down the toilet

although I guess since youre in Holland it doesn't make any difference

grin grin grin grin grin Oh my good God!!!. Flush it out? You don't mean it. Well it does make a difference,because no body can predict tomorrow,we can only guess...lol.

I will be visiting Bamako in next 3 weeks and will likely spend more 2 months there before traveling to Nigeria, I want to get there before the BVN registration deadline,according to the news,it has been extended until October the 31st, as a law abiding citizen, I need to set the record straight. grin grin grin grin.

But wait a munite,can you tell me little about you,are you single,married etc,tell me please. State you live because your state of origin is a secret undecided
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

grin grin grin grin grin Oh my good God!!!. Flush it out? You don't mean it. Well it does make a difference,because no body can predict tomorrow,we can only guess...lol.

I will be visiting Bamako in next 3 weeks and will likely spend more 2 months there before traveling to Nigeria, I want to get there before the BVN registration deadline,according to the news,it has been extended until October the 31st, as a law abiding citizen, I need to set the record straight. grin grin grin grin.

But wait a munite,can you tell me little about you,are you single,married etc,tell me please. State you live because your state of origin is a secret undecided

what is that bvn people keep talking about? there are so many abbreviations in Nig I cant keep up with them

im single, not in Nigeria but if I were I would be in my state of origin so grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by sim37(m): 1:53am On Jul 05, 2015
sleepless nights is what joblessness can cause
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

what is that bvn people keep talking about? there are so many abbreviations in Nig I cant keep up with them

im single, not in Nigeria but if I were I would be in my state of origin so grin

Well,it is bank verification number,it helps one according to them, transact money and prevent fraud,it is secure and you should really study about it,let us Nigerians take our country serious.

Smile, so where are you my dear,could you be open a little bit like me please. What tribe are you if I may ask,because you mentioned Okpara,who thought you that? grin grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 2:17am On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Well,it is bank verification number,it helps one according to them, transact money and prevent fraud,it is secure and you should really study about it,let us Nigerians take our country serious.

Smile, so where are you my dear,could you be open a little bit like me please. What tribe are you if I may ask,because you mentioned Okpara,who thought you that? grin grin

Ok. youre right I should but I guess im more interested in celebrity stuff

Im Igbo but I cant speak. I think I learned "okpara" from my mum when she was explaining our customs to me

so as an abia state man are you satisfied with how things are proceeding in your town

your state is really confusing because its just a mishmash of different peoples ie ngwa, ohaofia, and so on who don't really have much in common

as opposed to somewhere like imo where people are more in tune
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by dahdah: 2:18am On Jul 05, 2015
I never Sleep o, my roommate girl friend is around so I need to find somewhere else to sleep , lying on a 3 sitter since 10pm but the sleep ain't coming Jare
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. youre right I should but I guess im more interested in celebrity stuff

Im Igbo but I cant speak. I think I learned "okpara" from my mum when she was explaining our customs to me

so as an abia state man are you satisfied with how things are proceeding in your town

your state is really confusing because its just a mishmash of different peoples ie ngwa, ohaofia, and so on who don't really have much in common

as opposed to somewhere like imo where people are more in tune

OK,you should try to speak, I'm also struggling to speak Igbo because all these donkey years, I did not even make a single friendship with anyone from Nigeria,now am trying to figure it out and also forcing to speak,I'm nwa afor. LOL.

So, where are you living,were you born there?

The case of Abia is so sad,but you know that as a good Abian, I can't just sit here and read trash about my state without defending it,but there is light in the end of the tunnel because our new governor is working,with some demonstration he has shown since taking office, we can get there as people. Remember, its God's own state grin grin grin

Also don't forget that I like politics,I think that I have something to give to Abia,why not Nigeria in the future.

Abia will be great again and our division will be over when a good man take charge of the state.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

OK,you should try to speak, I'm also struggling to speak Igbo because all these donkey years, I did not even make a single friendship with anyone from Nigeria,now am trying to figure it out and also forcing to speak,I'm nwa afor. LOL.

So, where are you living,were you born there?

The case of Abia is so sad,but you know that as a good Abian, I can't just sit here and read trash about my state without defending it,but there is light in the end of the tunnel because our new governor is working,with some demonstration he has shown since taking office, we can get there as people. Remember, its God's own state grin grin grin

Also don't forget that I like politics,I think that I have something to give to Abia,why not Nigeria in the future.

Abia will be great again and our division will be over when a good man take charge of the state.

are you serious? there are a lot in that Amsterdam, or did you avoid them?

yeah you have to try and speak. because if you show up to stay in Aba or Umuahia speaking English that will be the end of you. I don't even think you will reach your compound with even your slippers

In England, yes.

yeah it has really spoiled but hopefully it will be restored to its former glory.

I visited there one time, everybody was busy arguing it was great grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

are you serious? there are a lot in that Amsterdam, or did you avoid them?

yeah you have to try and speak. because if you show up to stay in Aba or Umuahia speaking English that will be the end of you. I don't even think you will reach your compound with even your slippers

In England, yes.

yeah it has really spoiled but hopefully it will be restored to its former glory.

I visited there one time, everybody was busy arguing it was great grin

You know, when I left the country,I travel to other African countries before the German girl kidnap me grin grin grin and Amsterdam was not the first country, I've lived in Senegal,Zimbabwe etc, I even speak French more than english in some cases lol.

But in the course of my journey, I did not make friends with Nigerians because I was having different passport and nationality so I, adopted the life of the people that I hold their passport and avoided Nigerians,that was the sad truth.

Up til now, I don't think that I have more than 15 Nigerian friends,both outside and inside Nigeria.

It seems to me that you are closer to me because you know much about Abia, how old are you if I may ask,or is another secret grin undecided

Hmm,England...never been there because I like France lol ...Sorry, not that I hate the country and its people.

But you know,am planning to establish something in Nigeria soonest in order to settle down, no place like home and you also need to start thinking the same,unless Mr Jones don't want you to go back again grin grin grin grin

Anyway,check my Ganja pic as updated for you..via profile.Smile

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.