Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (290404 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 1:24am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

I believe that's the definition for love.

Or how do you define it?

Lol, oh no, love is a totally different thing. More like a "synonym" to the word "complicated".

Anyway, yes, it's kinda related, and that's why I said the people I strive to make happy are the people I care about. They're all under one umbrella.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Lol, oh no,[b] love is a totally different thing. [/b]More like a "synonym" to the word "complicated".

Anyway, yes, it's kinda related, and that's why is said the people I strive to make happy are the people I care about. They're all under one umbrella.
Yea I understood your second paragraph. But as regards the your first, called you elaborate on that please.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Yea I understand your second paragraph. But as regards the your first, called you elaborate on that please.

Love means a whole lot to different people. Your definitionS and mine might not be the same although there might be a few similarities. It all depends and varies with individuals. And because of all these variations and differences, love has become a complicated thing.

However, I believe it can be very simple, if there is mutual understanding of each other's primary love languages. Very important
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Love means a whole lot to different people. Your definitionS and mine might not be the same although there might be a few similarities. It all depends and varies with individuals. And because of all these variations and differences, love has become a complicated thing.

However, I believe it can be very simple, if there is mutual understanding of each other's primary love languages. Very important
Lol, you are wise and I agreed with you. But you are just saying words.

More direct, what does love means to you?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, you are wise and I agreed with you. But you are just saying words.

More direct, what does love means to you?

Lol, I sure you can see the mystery guest that's been on this thread for over an hour. You want us to keep entertaining him/her abi?

Anyway, for me it's first, Respect. Then Understanding, Selflessness, Trust, Commitment and Loyalty. All Mutual though.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Lol, I sure you can see the mystery guest that's been on this thread for over an hour. You want us to keep entertaining him/her abi?

Anyway, for me it's first, Respect. Then Understanding, Selflessness, Trust, Commitment and Loyalty. All Mutual though.

Lol, remember how you love making others happy, well you are making the person happy with your entertainment.

That's a lot and I believe they are all mutually exclusive. But let's be realistic, you can figure all that out within a short frame of meeting the person.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, remember how you love making others happy, well you are making the person happy with your entertainment.

That's a lot and I believe they are all mutually exclusive. But let's be realistic, you can figure all that out within a short frame of meeting the person.

Can or can't?

Meanwhile, why are you still up?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Can or can't?

Meanwhile, why are you still up?
Can't...

Just reading a book I downloaded earlier in the day. Want to energize my Brian against the continuous research tomorrow, want to wake up with the right attitude.

How about you?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 2:17am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Can't...

Just reading a book I downloaded earlier in the day. Want to energize my Brian against the continuous research tomorrow, want to wake up with the right attitude.

How about you?

Oh yeah, I agree, you definitely can't figure all that out at once. But who says you should/must? Are you one of those "love at first sight" people?

Why am I still up? Well, I work at night these days. Working from home, phcn favour me more at night so... Plus, I'm waiting for my "boss" friend to finish reviewing the document I sent to him. We both online.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Oh yeah, I agree, you definitely can't figure all that out at once. But who says you should/must? Are you one of those "love at first sight" people?

Why am I still up? Well, I work at night these days. Working from home, phcn favour me more at night so... Plus, I'm waiting for my "boss" friend to finish reviewing the document I sent to him. We both online.
Lol, I am not saying you have to at once. My point is since that is not possible what's something you first look out for. Or you just trust your gut's.

Interesting, so what do you do in the day?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 2:29am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, I am not saying you have to at once. My point is since that is not possible what's something you first look out for. Or you just trust your gut's.

Interesting, so what do you do in the day?

You have it. It's always my guts to the rescue. But sometimes, my head might be stubborn and will refuse to listen to voice of reasoning. Lol

During the day, I process the result of the night's work. Eg, sending and following up on the mails and meeting schedules. Plus, looking for them white collar jobs too.
They say we should have multiple baskets for our eggs.

What book are you reading? And...

What's love to you?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

You have it. It's always my guts to the rescue. But sometimes, my head might be stubborn and will refuse to listen to voice of reasoning. Lol

During the day, I process the result of the night's work. Eg, sending and following up on the mails and meeting schedules. Plus, looking for them white collar jobs too.
They say we should have multiple baskets for our eggs.

What book are you reading? And...

What's love to you?
Lol, as you can see your guts may lead you astray.

Your work sounds white collar_ish already. Yea, it is good to diversify.

Reading. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop. Seems interesting so far. If you are interested, do let me know.

Love to me is when I discover can't spend a day without hearing from that person.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, as you can see your guts may lead you astray.

Your work sounds white collar_ish already. Yea, it is good to diversify.

Reading. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop. Seems interesting so far. If you are interested, do let me know.

Love to me is when I discover can't spend a day without hearing from that person.

Hmm... Love sounds quite simple to you, but it got me wondering what you think or feel all the time that lead to this ultimate moment. Like, You just keep going nonchalantly, waiting for this "discovery" to dawn on you?

Anyway, yes, I'd love to tap into that knowledge you're getting from the book. Sounds interesting already. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Hmm... Love sounds quite simple to you, but it got me wondering what you think or feel all the time that lead to this ultimate moment. Like, You just keep going nonchalantly, waiting for this "discovery" to dawn on you?

Anyway, yes, I'd love to tap into that knowledge you're getting from the book. Sounds interesting already. cheesy
I get where you coming from. Well the person has to be smart and fun to be with, after which (using your word) we nonchalantly nurture the relationship and see where it takes us to.

It seem I can't attach a pdf file on this site, let me get you the link.

Edit: there you go.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://digitalescobar.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Unfuck-Yourself-by-GaryJohnBishop.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi86tLynL3jAhWNThUIHYv8BMwQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0A5_4MRAJO8XAK_x8dPsb9
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 3:01am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

I get where you coming from. Well the person has to be smart and fun to be with, after which (using your word) we nonchalantly nurture the relationship and see where it takes us to.

It seem I can't attach a pdf file on this site, let me get you the link.

Edit: there you go.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://digitalescobar.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Unfuck-Yourself-by-GaryJohnBishop.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi86tLynL3jAhWNThUIHYv8BMwQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0A5_4MRAJO8XAK_x8dPsb9

Nope downloaded. Guess I'll start my day with it tomorrow.

I'll refrain from picking apart your "...nonchalantly" nurturing a relationship, because I believe it requires commitment and effort. Instead, I'll say, "good luck with that".

Thanks for the book though.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Nope downloaded. Guess I'll start my day with it tomorrow.

I'll refrain from picking apart your "...nonchalantly" nurturing a relationship, because I believe it requires commitment and effort. Instead, I'll say, "good luck with that".

Thanks for the book though.

Pick it apart please, but while you are at it; can you please tell me anything worthwhile that doesn't requires commitment and effort?

You are welcome, books are meant to be share.
I am getting my next book from you, start searching.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 3:17am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Pick it apart please, but while you are at it; can you please tell me anything worthwhile that doesn't requires commitment and effort?

You are welcome, books are meant to be share.
I am getting my next book from you, start searching.

Lol, books first, don't judge but I'm not much of a reader. I learn faster with practicals than Theories. But, I have a couple though.

As for your love and question, answer is NOTBING. But, I just don't get how you can nonchallantly work on a relationship, still with commitment and efforts too. Sounds kinda contradictory, don't you think?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Lol, books first, don't judge but I'm not much of a reader. I learn faster with practicals than Theories. But, I have a couple though.

As for your love and question, answer is NOTBING. But, I just don't get how you can nonchallantly work on a relationship, still with commitment and efforts too. Sounds kinda contradictory, don't you think?

Lol, can't and won't judge you; still then.

Okay, my bad. Clearly I used your word loosely.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 3:27am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, can't and won't judge you; still then.

Okay, my bad. Clearly I used your word loosely.

smiley smiley smiley
Time for bed I suppose?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

smiley smiley smiley
Time for bed I suppose?
Lol, I can't go to bed and leave the guests UN entertain. They are now 5 shocked.

So what game do you know how to play?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, I can't go to bed and leave the guests UN entertain. They are now 5 shocked.

So what game do you know how to play?

5? Really? Wow... Lol, now I'm feeling selfish. Should we charge them? cheesy

Game? You mean the candy crush series or some actual sport game?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

5? Really? Wow... Lol, now I'm feeling selfish. Should we charge them? cheesy

Game? You mean the candy crush series or some actual sport game?
Yea, we are suppose to. But you know this is our first time. We start charging them subsequently after our audience is large.

Yea, both games (electronic and board) and sport.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Snippet from the book to motivate you to read it.

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 3:47am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Yea, we are suppose to. But you know this is our first time. We start charging them subsequently after our audience is large.

Yea, both games (electronic and board) and sport.

Lol, right. Hope we don't bore them.

Electronic, I like strategy, arcade, simulation, puzzle
Board And card? Monopoly, role playing and a few others I don't know their names.
Sports? None � hope to learn one soon.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Lol, right. Hope we don't bore them.

Electronic, I like strategy, arcade, simulation, puzzle
Board And card? Monopoly, role playing and a few others I don't know their names.
Sports? None � hope to learn one soon.

When they are bored they could always forward it to the discussion that interest them. Lol

Interesting, unfortunately I have never done role play (I guess I have to pick up acting classes).
Any sport in mind?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 3:59am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

When they are bored they could always forward it to the discussion that interest them. Lol

Interesting, unfortunately I have never done role play (I guess I have to pick up acting classes).
Any sport in mind?

Lol, you'd love it. The fun isn't in playing or acting well, but it's in the funny attempts you make.

Sport? I'm thinking any of those that involves rackets or something. The running around is enough exercise. Would've said squash, but the racket is too heavy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 4:01am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:
Snippet from the book to motivate you to read it.

Lol, will start it tomorrow
After catching some sleep by morning.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Lol, you'd love it. The fun isn't in playing or acting well, but it's in the funny attempts you make.

Sport? I'm thinking any of those that involves rackets or something. The running around is enough exercise. Would've said squash, but the racket is too heavy cheesy
Lol, I can already picture how fun it would be.

Nice choice, but I don't think the racket for squash is heavier than that of Tennis.

Thinking of learning Tennis though. I think I could play soccer, snooker, table tennis, volleyball and a bit of basket ball. But it has been a while I played any of it self.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Lol, will start it tomorrow
After catching some sleep by morning.
It is morning already, so maybe you should start catching some of those sleep.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 4:12am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, I can already picture how fun it would be.

Nice choice, but I don't think the racket for squash is heavier than that of Tennis.

Thinking of learning Tennis though. I think I could play soccer, snooker, table tennis, volleyball and a bit of basket ball. But it has been a while I played any of it self.

Table tennis is obviously the only one on your list I'd like to attempt. Well, maybe volleyball too. Tennis racket is heavier? Whew! There goes my hope!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 4:13am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

It is morning already, so maybe you should start catching some of those sleep.

Yes, I think I should, and so should you too. They're starting to wake up already. Guests are increasing. We don't want crowd at the show.

Do enjoy what's left of the morning....
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Table tennis is obviously the only one on your list I'd like to attempt. Well, maybe volleyball too. Tennis racket is heavier? Whew! There goes my hope!
Yea, Table tennis ain't bad. You can try your hands on badminton. Their racket is very light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.