Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? (886 Views)

"President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted / Olamide Meets President Buhari (photos) / Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? by Ama80(f): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was complaining Hs inaugural speech fell short of expectaions in addressin key issues or setting a roadmap fr his administration,3 days aftr no serious appointment has bn announced.One wud ve expected him to hav announced his sgf and Cheif of staff but it seems he is a bit non committal.To me I feel d centre is in comma fr now.d states have sinced kicked off wt activities but same can't be said about d centre.we are in a hurry pls and jetting out to Niger and chad is not well prioritized.d fuel queues shud be addressed bfr jetting out.pmb has his job cut out fr him and shudnt kip us waiting and wailing.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? by emonye6(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
chanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? by knightsTempler: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
I just hope PMB wouldn't disappoint a lot of his followers. I'm surprised too that he is yet to name his cabinet and other important federal post. Considering the time the election was conducted and result announced, by now he should have had a list of his cabinet, and after inauguration move ahead with immediate alacrity to name his cabinet members.

Op, your not far from the truth, i think he is making a slow start.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? by xcolanto(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Yes his slow! That's what Nigerians get for voting in an old dura herdsman
Re: Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? by Yustash001(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2015
xcolanto:
Yes his slow! That's what Nigerians get for voting in an old dura herdsman
I think by this time...you suppose to have recovered from your master's loss.....if e dey pain.....there is a wide range of options available for you to choose from....leave the country,commit suicide,lock up yourself....whether you like it or not...this man is ruling you and me and the whole Nigeria for the next four years or eight years self.....
Re: Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? by Ama80(f): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yustash001:
I think by this time...you suppose to have recovered from your master's loss.....if e dey pain.....there is a wide range of options available for you to choose from....leave the country,commit suicide,lock up yourself....whether you like it or not...this man is ruling you and me and the whole Nigeria for the next four years or eight years self.....
we have accepted dat fact dats y we are asking he starts running d office immediately.
Re: Is President Buhari Being Too Slow? by Yustash001(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ama80:
we have accepted dat fact dats y we are asking he starts running d office immediately.
I know you have recovered that's why you didn't talk about him being an aboki man blah blah...and that's why I didn't quote you....

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Continues Birthday Celebration For Baby Royalty At Disneyland / American Rapper The Game Signs Terry G To Black Wall Street Records Is This Real / PHOTOS: Majek Fashek In Rehabilitation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.