Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu (779 Views)

Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by treasure2: 2:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Senator-elect, Ogun East Senatorial District, Prince Buruji Kashamu, has recounted his experience during the six- day siege on his house by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), stating that his blood and sugar levels rose astronomically during the period.
In a statement issued yesterday in Lagos, Kashamu eulogised the media, the judiciary, civil society organisations, student and professional groups and other publicspirited Nigerians home and abroad for standing by him through his ordeal, stating that he has been traumatised and unjustly victimized. He said: “For the six days, I was denied access to my doctors despite having challenges with my blood and sugar levels.
They rose astronomically, yet they would not budge. So, quite naturally, after those who illegally invaded my house left on Thursday night, I was rushed to a private hospital where I am presently receiving treatment. “I apologise to my neighbours in Lekki Phase 1, especially the management, members of staff and pupils of The Lagoon School, who could not open the school throughout last week because of the barricade mounted by the fully armed and stern-looking NDLEA operatives.”
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by Oklander: 3:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Lol
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by thernee: 4:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Chai!
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by pedel: 4:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Sorry!!! I never knew you are diabetic.
You may want to start working on your weight and cut back on nkowbi and those junk food you are eating.

Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by delishpot: 4:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Wetin ordinary Nigerians go come talk? We have been under Political Seige for generations and we never see mouth take complain. You wey NDLEA seige for just a few days, you nor want make we hear word again angry angry

Ngwanu, pkele, go and take your blood sugar meds and your BP medication. We thank God say you get money to treat yourself. Many a common men nor fit afford to do comprehensive health check like you.
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by bunmititi(f): 4:26am On Jun 02, 2015
kashamu,
what of the salt?
did you check the salt level too.
to forewam is to forearm
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by Pavore9: 4:39am On Jun 02, 2015
lf he has such health challenge, from the picture with Fayose his feeding is not healthy!
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by morbeta(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2015
This man is always quick to rush to the madia, which i believe that contributed to his problem. from my personal understanding you are a wanted man in th US, but i believe is also prudent for you to make less noise and stop stepping on toes of people that can destroy you. While you still have time, i strongly advise you make peace. With Obj. So help you God.
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2015
No peace for the wicked.
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by Ralphloren25(m): 5:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Abeg is this man now free just like Timpre Silva? Hmmmm this Baba Buhari and his Nollywood film sha. Always busy doing nothing. Do small gra gra so that people would believe he is serious about corruption.

This fellow would soon be sworn in as a Senator in Nigeria while the global community watches on. If you cannot deal on this easy case that has US special interest on it. How do u wana handle the ex ministers who have billions to mess up the judges?

Gen Buhari was powerful as a millitary head of state with limitless power. President Buhari is weak cos the machinery of democracy would never allow him operate as he would have loved.
Re: My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu by olasmith10(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2015
ur blood sugar rose cos der is no peace for d wicked...

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks The 5th Year Of Prof. Attahiru Jega's Tenure As Inec Chairman / Nigerians Need To Stop This Tribalism In Order To Rise To The Top. / NNPC And The Missing Money: The Saga Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.