Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 (1532 Views)

Help Needed Wit Hyundai H1 / Hyundai H1 Is It A Good Buy For Logistics Business ?? / Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by Twil: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Please house,I have a utility vehicle (hyundai H1 2010).I was moving on the highway when the bus suddenly lost power and started smoking,I looked for the nearest KAZEEM to help me check it and we found out that plug no 1 is soaked with oil,we tried cleaning and replacing it but it happened immediately again with the vehicle was having a rough idle,he later concluded that the rings could have been broken in the engine.i tried making enquiries about another tokunbo engine at ladipo and I was told its 750,000 to 800,000 which is too much for me now?pls is it possible or advisable to ring hyundai engine and not have issues while using it?.
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by mayor2013: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2015
You need a change of engine. What's the mileage on the said vehicle
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by Twil: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
The mileage is about 200,000,but the engine is unnecessarily expensive,I can't afford about 800,000 for a change of engine now
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by edward1984(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Twil:
The mileage is about 200,000,but the engine is unnecessarily expensive,I can't afford about 800,000 for a change of engine now

Mr Twil , that's pretty high price for hyundai H1 engine.. I will do some searching, If I find something cheaper, I will contact you,, as for the problem with your vehicle, I will ask around. good luck
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
That's Hyundai and Kia for you.
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by Twil: 12:57am On Jun 03, 2015
@edward,thanks will ansiously wait for ur findings.
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by fanex: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2015
there is a good chance the vibration isnt coming from the engine itself. have the engine running and examine the exhaust system right from the beginning to the end. i found out the cause of my rough idle was my exhaust pipe touching the and vibrating against the chassis in the mid section and this happened when the car scrapped the road. good luck. toyota camry
Twil:
Please house,I have a utility vehicle (hyundai H1 2010).I was moving on the highway when the bus suddenly lost power and started smoking,I looked for the nearest KAZEEM to help me check it and we found out that plug no 1 is soaked with oil,we tried cleaning and replacing it but it happened immediately again with the vehicle was having a rough idle,he later concluded that the rings could have been broken in the engine.i tried making enquiries about another tokunbo engine at ladipo and I was told its 750,000 to 800,000 which is too much for me now?pls is it possible or advisable to ring hyundai engine and not have issues while using it?.
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
if its truly engine(i dnt trust Kazeem)consider rebuilding d engine.
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by DECOtech(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Twil:

Diagnose no further, that particular piston is cracked or it cld just be the head gasket. I guess you allowed the engine rev too high probably while in a low gear.

You don't have to spend that much on another engine. Just get another piston and replace the damaged one, replace the head gasket and you will be fine.
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by Twil: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2015
@decotech,you are soooooo on point,exactly what hapened when the engine was opened,one of the piston was badly damaged,I had it replaced and the engine is as perfect as new one,Pls do you mind if I have ur contact.
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 by DECOtech(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Twil:
@decotech,you are soooooo on point,exactly what hapened when the engine was opened,one of the piston was badly damaged,I had it replaced and the engine is as perfect as new one,Pls do you mind if I have ur contact.

Happy for you bro. My contacts are there in my signature.

Enjoy your ride.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Or Handheld Scanner? / Have A 1m, What Type Of Tokunbo Car Can I Buy That Will Be Reliable / Toyota Muscle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.