Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World (5883 Views)

7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by tuk2ato(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Now that Buhari has entered , it is no longer business as usual tongue
mysticgal:

Jesu.come no spoil buisness for meundecided
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Some girls be like send me to number 7

Number 10.... interesting

I think I like the no test, grade, homework school.
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by otimothy(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2015
#entered the witch school sees grandma as the principal,faints#
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by mysticgal(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
tuk2ato:
Now that Buhari has entered , it is no longer business as usual tongue
I belong to everybody but I belong to no one.duh!!angry
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by tuk2ato(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Tell that to you boyfriend or hubby, let's see how he reacts to that cheesy.
mysticgal:

I belong to everybody but I belong to no one.duh!!angry
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by mysticgal(f): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2015
tuk2ato:
Tell that to you boyfriend or hubby, let's see how he reacts to that cheesy.
Tell them say you no see meundecided
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Pheals(f): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Geestunnar:
10. Witch School

Salem Witches Institute is a wizarding school located just outside of Salem, Massachusetts. The school resides in a forested area, hidden from muggles. It is a co-ed institution for young witches and wizards aged 12-18. It is the most prestigous magical school in America, so it is considered a great honor for students to attend. Started as a finishing school for young ladies studying magic, the school now houses both genders and has a strong focus on culture and arts. The site offers a numerous different courses in Wicca, Paganism, Divinatory Arts, and more. Over 240,000 students have joined the site since its opening.
they are using spiritual plane lol witch school, no specific address @ op ......
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Pheals(f): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2015
[b]u are number one because that's your mind desire.. U observe that first and u have choosing the best for yourself [b/]
Jennimma:
Some girls be like send me to number 7

Number 10.... interesting

I think I like the no test, grade, homework school.
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by ggrin(f): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2015
lanicky:
Hmnm! That school on the mountain is too dangerous. It takes 5hrs to climb! Uuuh! Too stressful. embarassed

Wonders will never cease...so there's witch school now. Hmmmm! That must be ggrin's school undecided
grin
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Pheals:
[b]u are number one because that's your mind desire.. U observe that first and u have choosing the best for yourself [b/]
undecided
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Geestunnar(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Pheals:
they are using spiritual plane lol witch school, no specific address @ op ......
Do you want to attend, i have the address but u have to deposit a certain fee into my account... Lol
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Beamborla(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Wish I was opportune to attend school 9&10 cheesy
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Pheals(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Geestunnar:

Do you want to attend, i have the address but u have to deposit a certain fee into my account... Lol
or make i give u my own account no.
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Geestunnar(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Pheals:
or make i give u my own account no.
Hehe, funny u
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by tuk2ato(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Cos you are invisible undecided
mysticgal:

Tell them say you no see meundecided
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Studying witchcraft sounds interesting, always wondered.
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Ohammadike: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, founded in the 9th Century, is one of the wizarding world's leading educational institutions for today's youth.

Located in an undisclosed area in Scotland, Hogwarts has been leading the way in wizarding education for many of the world's brightest and accomplishhed witches and wizards of all time.

Thanks to the Wizengamot, the British and American Ministry of Magics and a handful of tech-friendly professors from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry , a Hogwarts education has now become available online to all aspiring witches and wizards.

Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Benbisco(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Geestunnar:
5. Gulu School

Gulu is a remote Chinese mountain village located in a national park filled with canyons, sheer precipices and overhanging rocks. The village’’s primary school is probably the most remote in the world. Lying halfway up a mountain, it takes five hours to climb from the base to the school. The children who attend the school face a dangerous journey to reach it and must traverse a path that is only 40.6cm wide and which has a sheer drop on one side

Biko, why on Earth will I send my child here?
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Geestunnar(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Benbisco:

why?? The child will be a good mountain hiker...Lol
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Swagk101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
The list is incomplete without our Almajiri school grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by HopeAtHand: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Geestunnar:
10. Witch School

Salem Witches Institute is a wizarding school located just outside of Salem, Massachusetts. The school resides in a forested area, hidden from muggles. It is a co-ed institution for young witches and wizards aged 12-18. It is the most prestigous magical school in America, so it is considered a great honor for students to attend. Started as a finishing school for young ladies studying magic, the school now houses both genders and has a strong focus on culture and arts. The site offers a numerous different courses in Wicca, Paganism, Divinatory Arts, and more. Over 240,000 students have joined the site since its opening.

Broom flying School aka APC School aka The Nigerian Airclub..
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Geestunnar(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Broom flying School aka APC School aka The Nigerian Airclub..
These Tanoids una no dey tire??
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by adexmuhyi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
mysticgal:
Jeez,they are really weird especially the witchery school.#me don't like at all#angry
u're formin now during the day while @mid night now u go turn to mysticgal abeggg
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by adexmuhyi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Benbisco:

because u want the highest and mountainous education for them
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Eniola341: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buy all the top smart phones in Nigeria both uk used and brand new we offer delivery nationwide for more info and price list

Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by myklangelo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
if they searched seriously many for comot from Naija. Schools under mango tree.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by mysticgal(f): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:
u're formin now during the day while @mid night now u go turn to mysticgal abeggg
embarassed :X
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by mysticgal(f): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:
embarassed :X Jesu,na me dem talk to like this?
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by Geestunnar(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
mysticgal:
So it is even true shocked
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by adexmuhyi(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
mysticgal:
So sad u're nt recognisd by him
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by mysticgal(f): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Geestunnar:
So it is even true shocked
Before I say anything. lemme leave the matter into the hands of Godcry
Re: The 10 Weirdest Schools In The World by mysticgal(f): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:
So sad u're nt recognisd by him
recognised by who bikonu shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Making Kwasu An Engineering Hub / What If The Sun Disappeared! (+PICS) / Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.