Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Chelsea Finally Up For Sale!!! Must Read. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chelsea Finally Up For Sale!!! Must Read. (1096 Views)

I Cant Shout.quality Speaks For Itself..female Rott Pup 4 Sale.must See / Super Monster Pedigree Female Rottweiller Puppy For Sale...must See / Finally Up For Sale My 8 Month Old Male Samoyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Finally Up For Sale!!! Must Read. by withyhu: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Chelsea, my adult female boxhead rottweiler is finally up for grabs. Soo sorry to those that called earlier to make enquires about her, making up my mind to sell her was one of the hardest discissions I've ever had to make. She's obident to a fault, potty trained, highly protective of her master(ie who ever feeds her regularly) and has an awesome temperament. I some time think she's human cos of the way she comports herself most times. Amazing around kids, and best of all she produces very wonderful puppies. NB: she is a very, very large dog. Video of her available on demand. Whatsapp: 08032631582. Price: N180k or no deal. Location: Alimosho, Lagos. Age: 5yrs.

Re: Chelsea Finally Up For Sale!!! Must Read. by Dbestmax(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Craze!!!!!!!.... yaba left

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Finally Up For Sale!!! Must Read. by chucky234(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dbestmax:
Craze!!!!!!!.... yaba left
lol
Re: Chelsea Finally Up For Sale!!! Must Read. by deywarley(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
If person buy this one come forget to feed her, you sure say d dog no go vex chop the person?

(1) (Reply)

Male Bullmastiff And Male Caucasian Puppy Goin For 50k Each (xmas Bonus) / Snake Killed By Corper / A Must See...2 Super Pedigree Female Boerbeol Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.