Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained (6323 Views)

Nigerian Currency Crisis Explained: What We Know And Don’t Know - Bloomberg / Paidverts.com Hep / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by dayjee: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2015
vaniesexy:
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch
how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I
need not more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into
this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me

Guy go create ur own thread na angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Paidvert is back.. Pls if you contacted that bot guy, and he chased you with price. Contact him again and tell him, Chinoify referred you.
He will slash the price for you. Thanks.
Save your data.
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by fxstory(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
ultimatesafety:
please how can i open and verify a bitcoin account with my mobile number? when i wanted to verify my number no code sent to me
probably you want to use coinbase. You will need a foreign number to verify the account since they don't accept nigerians for now. Better still, use blockchain.info to create your wallet. Its free without verifications
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
bring up all your questions here... will be willing to answer them
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by platinumventure: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chino I might be digressing abit wt my question but I need to know d kinda bitcoin robot dat guy could create for mi n at wat price...ur advice wil go along way...tnx
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
download link to all you need to know about paidvert... ebook is free
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahdq0mkq3uubwej/Step%20By%20Step%20Guide%20on%20how%20PAIDVERTS%20work.pdf?dl=0
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by saintchibu(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2015
chinoify:
Let's Roll........ Here are some terminologies we are going to be using...
1. BAPs, AKA Bonus ad points. This serves 2 functions. a. Its like a life wire, it keeps you active For 21days. if you didn't click on it, after 21days you account will not be able to receive paid ads.
b. Just as the name implies it's a bonus, it is substituted for money or ads to click. The money BAPs you have, the better chances of making money.

2. Paid ads. When your BAPs are swaped for money, you get what is called paid ads. It can come in any amount, $.0005, $0.001, $0.02 etc. And they might be up to 100 units or more, sometimes less. You are required to view the ads for the money to be credited to your account.

3. Groups. There are groups 1-15, the higher ur group, the higher the money you receive daily. I'm in group 4.

4. Time. Each ad sent to you expires after the time you see on it, if you don't view it. When this happens, you loose your money and also the BAPs that was consumed or swapped.

5. Recycled ads ♻ upgrade. These are people's expired ads that will be sent to you to view. It cost $0.05, an equivalent of $1 will be sent to you. That's another means of profit.

6. My ads campaign. To make money on this platform you will need to invest. That's the simple truth. Your investment can start as low as $1, but I must be frank here, you need good money to see good results. As for me and my household, I started with $20 and I found myself in group 4.
This is how it works here, if you pay any amount, you will produce any link, may be a ppc link, I will advice, adfly, link bucks etc shortened links, people will view this links, you make money and more BAPs will be added to your account. Let me do it practical. If you invest $20, you are expected to have $30 at the end of the BAPs consumption. However people will view your link to also make extra buck.
The truth is, I cant really tell, how long before the BAPs are consumed. It's as if it's close to or more than a month.
But the major idea behind Paidvert is to grow ur BAPs daily, as you make money in your account, use it to buy BAPs and grow ur account atleast for 3 months. So the other name for Paidvert is patience.

NB. I said I will release my own way of automating it and not clicking on any ad but my money grows.

More in this later...
Do you mean I can advertise my adf ly link in paidverts? I thought its against adf ly terms and that your adf ly account will be banned. Pls explain more!
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by amor001: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
a
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Ajigaladima(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
I want to invest 100 dollars once and for all and not rebuying ads at all but the question is does my 100dollars have expiring date or will be earning as long as am clicking paids ads? And secondly how much do I mak clicking paid ads a day with my 100dollars investment?
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Atesunate15(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
You've not yet registered? Click the link to register

https://www.paidverts.com/ref/atesunate15
Remember, time waits for no man
mail me ogbosa1@yahoo.com I will gladly guide you through
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Atesunate15(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Presently in group 3 with 35k+ BAP.
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2015
if you have a vps, you can manag the bot from your android fone.
hastralo:
Hi,found your post interestin.But please does it mean that if you don't have android phone,you can't use paidverts bot?.Can't the bot be run,managed on laptop?.
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by omagemyke: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
i ve being working on paidvert since last month, and now am on level or group 3, i want to withdraw my cash, pls how do i transfer it to my acct, or
what step do i take to cash out the money......
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by morakinyo20(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls don't mind how long this is.
Hi chinoify, I have been following your thread for some while now and have come to understand some missing link I didn't know about paidvert, keep up the good work. I have been on paidvert for close to 2 months now with 3000+ BAPS and currently earning a total of 0.03 - 0.05 dollars per day. The funniest part has been the fact that I just reached a 1 dollar mark (lol), it just seems like a waste of time, but it is just to show you how unrelenting I am. Nevertheless, having read through your thread. I need you to answer the following questions
1. You said you invested 20$ and u moved to group 6 or so I guess (I am ready to invest 50$ or more and do the remaining of the hardwork), I am still in group 1 and to get to your current stage I might use upto a year plus. How do I invest with paidvert and what would the benefits of my investment be ? cos I am confused @ that junction.
2. What other way can I earn BAPS and dollars on paidverts without playing the games available on their platform ?
3. How do I cashout my earnings ?
Your reply would be appreciated.
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by tck2000(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
It so confusing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 70k? / EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.