Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! (904 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend / Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians saw the son of Muhammad Buhari, Yusuf Buhari for the first time before the Presidential inauguration.

The photos won him the hearts of many Nigerian girls, and soon picture, claiming to be him and his girlfriend, went rival.

The picture however is not Yusuf Buhari, and the man who owns the picture is crying out.

“My name is Muhammad Kabir Hadejia and I need your help. There’s a picture of myself and my sister that has gone viral on the internet with people claiming it is Yusuf Buhari, the son of the president. I see news pages on Facebook and twitter spreading the false news. I strongly deny it and would like you to help me spread the news that that picture is me and not Yusuf Buhari. I take this issue very dangerous to my safety and hopefully you will help me. Attached are my pictures so you can compare to confirm I’m real”

SEE MORE PHOTO: http://goldrushnews247.com/i-am-not-yusuf-buhari-man-whose-photo-has-gone-viral-cries-out/

Re: ‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! by elantraceey(f): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Wow, they really look alike .

Post more pictures of him here.
Re: ‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! by Ariyke: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Wow
Re: ‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! by Yustash001(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Haba....when they don't wear bra as glasses....they don't even look alike...

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Lashes Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Being A Bad Mum / Woman Born With Two Wombs Falls Into Labour Whenever She Mentruates / Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Boob While Striking A Pose With Her Kitty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.