Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Printing Home Of Fake Currency Exposed In Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Printing Home Of Fake Currency Exposed In Ibadan (640 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Don't Believe In The Bible, It's Full Of Fake Stories" / Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printing Home Of Fake Currency Exposed In Ibadan by slimopeyemi: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
The Oyo State Police Command has discovered a place in a remote village of Ibadan, where thousands of fake pounds, euros, dollars and other foreign currencies were being produced.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mohammed Katsina, said that the discovery was made by the command’s ambush squad in a village called Ojoku in Badeku, Ona-Ara Local Government Area of the state. The police described the area as fast transforming to an abode for criminals, having earlier served as a kidnappers’ den.

Continue; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/printing-home-of-fake-currency-exposed.html

Re: Printing Home Of Fake Currency Exposed In Ibadan by Oblitz(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Ibadan again

(1) (Reply)

''I Inhereted The Job From My Father''; Fake Drivers Licence Suspect Caught By T / Photos: ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The 8th Time / Jackie Chan Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.