Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. (1086 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Everybody Wanna Rap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by desmondDessi(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2015
FLOWS by desmondDessi

Have you sin her?/the kinda seen(sin)/its not with the eyes o/she controlling different joystick/like say she na pilot/

Am the chef,the kind of flows that I cook up/you are the waiter,but still couldn't deliver thm

I have been delivering all kind of metaphors/na you know if you wanna call me the metal King/all your life has been one way/you shouldn't understand this(metaphor).

I am in my early 20s/I have kept two murders(mothers) to my name/ One of them died when I was only twelve/she has always been that CAPITAL TWELVE L ALPHABET to me(Love).
I know I just struck you dumb for a minute/that's the fun if it/buht I hope u gerrit.

/I started being a/an always penman in my early age,mostly on sad stories/I hope I don't pen you to your early grave......jokingly o

Months back I always write on Love(hurt)/ then came the shove/ o mehn its hurts like putting hands on stove/ lots of script/never brought them out/ CU's I will be booed for what I did for love/deep down in my heart/I know those script will make a good scene in Bollywood.....for love.

if you ask me WHY/well I don't know/put the sane(same) question to my shadow/well he is black too/and probably don't know too/we two(too) are too big for one's breeches.

Am a novice but own the school you enrolled in/my brother you nor reach.

••••••run a spot check please••••••
Tell me where I got it wrong,where I didn't do well.....or if the whole art is not there at all....abeg ur comments are needed....am new here.

make a critic and make it thick abeg.

1 Like

Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 11, 2015
desmondDessi:
FLOWS by desmondDessi

Have you sin her?/the kinda seen(sin)/its not with the eyes o/she controlling different joystick/like say she na pilot/

Am the chef,the kind of flows that I cook up/you are the waiter,but still couldn't deliver thm

I have been delivering all kind of metaphors/na you know if you wanna call me the metal King/all your life has been one way/you shouldn't understand this(metaphor).

I am in my early 20s/I have kept two murders(mothers) to my name/ One of them died when I was only twelve/she has always been that CAPITAL TWELVE L ALPHABET to me(Love).
I know I just struck you dumb for a minute/that's the fun if it/buht I hope u gerrit.

/I started being a/an always penman in my early age,mostly on sad stories/I hope I don't pen you to your early grave......jokingly o

Months back I always write on Love(hurt)/ then came the shove/ o mehn its hurts like putting hands on stove/ lots of script/never brought them out/ CU's I will be booed for what I did for love/deep down in my heart/I know those script will make a good scene in Bollywood.....for love.

if you ask me WHY/well I don't know/put the sane(same) question to my shadow/well he is black too/and probably don't know too/we two(too) are too big for one's breeches.

Am a novice but own the school you enrolled in/my brother you nor reach.

••••••run a spot check please••••••
Tell me where I got it wrong,where I didn't do well.....or if the whole art is not there at all....abeg ur comments are needed....am new here.

make a critic and make it thick abeg.

I've never really been good at critiquing but all I can say is read more books dear, get your vocab up, even I still add to my vocab. Structure your sentences properly, I could grasp what you were trying to say but u need to word it better.

We will both practise oo, eventually we will get there. #Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by LhoOd: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
coogar
emaprince
Kr0ne
elymaxiimus
dj5naira
ibime
giyazz
theprekky
thunderstorm
liricyst
guykhena
lagunna1
danbrowndmf
sosiqdude
Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by desmondDessi(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Adanna28:

I've never really been good at critiquing but all I can say is read more books dear, get your vocab up, even I still add to my vocab. Structure your sentences properly, I could grasp what you were trying to say but u need to word it better.

We will both practise oo, eventually we will get there. #Shikena
Thanks....I really appreciate this.....have seen wat u can do,yeah.... I read some wordings by u last week,great work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2015
desmondDessi:

Thanks....I really appreciate this.....have seen wat u can do,yeah.... I read some wordings by u last week,great work.

Thank you dear, we learn n grow together.
Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Improve your diction.

Read and study how d0pe guys create their writtens

Emulate them (for a start)

Continuously feed your brain. I.e, be a voracious reader. This way, you won't know the meaning of "writers block"...

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 22, 2015
I admire your verses too, espec your recent one smiley what I like about you most is how humble you are. You even seek for advice for learning when you are quite dope.

I am happy we are friends on here.
Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by desmondDessi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adanna28:
I admire your verses too, espec your recent one smiley what I like about you most is how humble you are. You even seek for advice for learning when you are quite dope.

I am happy we are friends on here.
You should see my face now Awwww
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by liricyst(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
well i did spot some good ideas...

But here's my advice. You have to lock down rhyming. That's the first stage. Its rap cos of rhymes.
Usually i first have an idea of what i want to say..then find the rhymes to help me tell it best.
Practise rhyming words...practise rhyming schemes. You can start with 2/3 syllables. If you not sure how to rhyme a word...Google its pronunciation. Immediately you would know what rhymes with it.

Once you get that. ...dive into metaphors and similes cos they help your audience envision what you have in mind.

Just keep scripting and practising bro
textceeing takes an insane amount of practise...i could dig up some of my first verses on ffr for you...and you would laugh at me die.
Let krystle said...we all practise.
even if Practice doesn't make you perfect....it makes you effing good
Re: Almost Everybody In This Section Inspired Me...help Me Make Better. by desmondDessi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
liricyst:
well i did spot some good ideas...

But here's my advice. You have to lock down rhyming. That's the first stage. Its rap cos of rhymes.
Usually i first have an idea of what i want to say..then find the rhymes to help me tell it best.
Practise rhyming words...practise rhyming schemes. You can start with 2/3 syllables. If you not sure how to rhyme a word...Google its pronunciation. Immediately you would know what rhymes with it.

Once you get that. ...dive into metaphors and similes cos they help your audience envision what you have in mind.

Just keep scripting and practising bro
textceeing takes an insane amount of practise...i could dig up some of my first verses on ffr for you...and you would laugh at me die.
Let krystle said...we all practise.
even if Practice doesn't make you perfect....it makes you effing good
I'll be glad to see ur 1st drops on ffr...Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The King Of Poets Tourney: Raplinx Vs Obesemf / Battle Wif Me / Genuflect Vs O4ka Battle! (lalaboi Referee) Return Of The Fun Nairaland Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.