Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Aftermath Of The Iyana Ipaja Fire Incident(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of The Iyana Ipaja Fire Incident(photos) (804 Views)

Obiano Arrives The Scene Of Onitsha Fire Incident (photos) / Photos: Lagos Governor Visits Iyana Ipaja Fire Outbreak Scene / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of The Iyana Ipaja Fire Incident(photos) by debo07(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2015
After I read the news this morning on nairaland,I went outside and I saw people talking about it.its not far from my area.so I went there.I saw large amount of people there.From what I was able to gather I learnt that the tanker driver was being chased by area boys who wanted to collect something from him but he lost control and fell of the bridge.it was towards the end of the bridge.so as it fell the fuel poured and was flowing into the drainage and it was flowing into the streets connected to it.it burnt down shops,containers,tricycle and various vehicles.lots of pple came out during the early hours around 1 am till dawn.pple selling phones,TVs,boutiques lost a lot of properties.even the area boys took the opportunity to steal and break shops while some of them tried to help shop owners.

Re: Aftermath Of The Iyana Ipaja Fire Incident(photos) by debo07(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2015
More..

Re: Aftermath Of The Iyana Ipaja Fire Incident(photos) by DahtzFestjayz: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Area Boys and Tankers be like Bread and Beans. Always together
Re: Aftermath Of The Iyana Ipaja Fire Incident(photos) by debo07(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
More

(1) (Reply)

Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari / A Man Of The People (dr Chris Ngige) / Buhari: A Source Of Badluck To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.