Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,298 members, 7,850,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja (2032 Views)

Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos / Nigerian Oxygen And Other Buharian Headaches By Joel Pereyi / Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by onlyme12: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is what happens when you decide to delve into the public eye, your matters are tabled forth, no matter how gory or embarrassing.

Pioneer of the association of trekkers, Suleiman Hashimu has been reported to have been beaten up by an unidentified naval officer.
The ordeal of the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in honor of President Buhari was taken to Twitter by user, Elvis Iyongurum, who revealed that the naval officer with 3 of his other colleagues in Zone 1 Abuja got physical with him over issues on traffic obstruction in Abuja on Monday.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=217

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Datz great
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by pussygotlips: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Its hard for me to fart when riding bicycle cry

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
So soon..?
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by snazzy5050(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Not good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
good news is still here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by forexprophet(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
onlyme12:
This is what happens when you decide to delve into the public eye, your matters are tabled forth, no matter how gory or embarrassing.

Pioneer of the association of trekkers, Suleiman Hashimu has been reported to have been beaten up by an unidentified naval officer.
The ordeal of the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in honor of President Buhari was taken to Twitter by user, Elvis Iyongurum, who revealed that the naval officer with 3 of his other colleagues in Zone 1 Abuja got physical with him over issues on traffic obstruction in Abuja on Monday.

IDIOT..... He thinks dat because he treked for buhari and had a few political hand shake he is now above d law......a typical northern mindset.....u need to see how they now confidently break d law in d north......IDIOTS

7 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by donpope1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Love it...but I don't know why cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by akinszz: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
photoshop things ;Dphotoshop things
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Ymodulus: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
forexprophet:

IDIOT..... He thinks dat because he treked for buhari and had a few political hand shake he is now above d law......a typical northern mindset.....u need to see how they now confidently break d law in d north......IDIOTS

Bro you are so tribalistic. This will do you no good. My honest Opinion.

Tribalism is wrong.

My brothers and sisters, Hausa -Yoruba we are 1. Let's live together in peace and harmony

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Datz great
grin
snazzy5050:
Dats serve him right grin grin grin
AlfaSeltzer:
forexprophet:

Children of hate and agony.
Frustrated beings.

during my sec. Sch. I was taught about, homo-sapian, homo-abilis and homo-erectus.
Both of you belong to non of this, I wonder where you belong.

--- I know I will be ban for airing my views---

7 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by tucky200(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
onlyme12:

TANoid jati jati
Na d only shirt wey hin dey wear be dat

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
He thought he will direspect the Navy because he did fake trekking
But this military guys need to take it easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
onlyme12:

he thought he is above the law, lock him up and send him to jail

Fake guy

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Iroh88(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
I can't believe some people are happy over this. You guys are nothing but beastly creatures that shouldn't live amongst humans.

People like these are the reason the whites call us animals sometimes.
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
See title. . Pioneer of Association of trekkers.. they don get association cheesy cheesy grin

So the man is still on the streets, thought he would be in Aso rock chilling with a good position grin grin tongue...

What happened to GEJ's trekkers? Nobody's said anything about them as regards reward. hope they weren't disappointed? grin grin grin

Jobless trekkers. ..

However, why was he beaten up?

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Iroh88(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Datz great
grin
snazzy5050:
Dats serve him right grin grin grin
AlfaSeltzer:
forexprophet:

donpope1:
Love it...but I don't know why cheesy cheesy grin
ECOTERRORS:
He thought he will direspect the Navy because he did fake trekking
But this military guys need to take it easy
ECOTERRORS:
Fake guy
Saving these comments in the hope that someday one of your loved ones would be made to taste the savagery of our men in uniform. As you celebrate this highly regrettable and barbaric act, so shall I toast to your misery when the time comes.

Bunch of hateful street urchins with no souls.
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by snazzy5050(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
Saving these comments in the hope that someday one of your loved ones would be made to taste the savagery of our men in uniform. As you celebrate this highly regrettable and barbaric act, so shall I toast to your misery when the time comes.

Bunch of hateful street urchins with no souls.
It's ok bro.... u don't need to insult anybody,or is he ur brother

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Iroh88(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
snazzy5050:

It's ok bro.... u don't need to insult anybody,or is he ur brother undecided
Last time I checked ure much of an urchin to me sad NO offence tho
He doesn't have to be a "brother" for me to care about his well-being and safety. I'm not a savage animal like those of you excited about his ordeal. I'm human.
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by snazzy5050(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
He doesn't have to be a "brother" for me to care about his well-being and safety. I'm not a savage animal like those of you excited about his ordeal. I'm human.
Ok
Do remeber to vote for me grin grin
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Iroh88(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
snazzy5050:

Ok
Do remeber to vote for me grin grin
Fool. Just imagine the kid I'm even talking to. Pray I don't even stumble on any of those campaign threads. I'd make sure I publish that idiotic comment of yours for people to know you least deserve a vote from a human being. You sounded like an animal. Who gets excited over such molestation? Certainly not a human with a heart.

I hope you fail in your quest.
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by snazzy5050(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
I can't believe some people are happy over this. You guys are nothing but beastly creatures that shouldn't live amongst humans.

People like these are the reason the whites call us animals sometimes.
Ok
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Are igbos not ur brothers?

Smh
Ymodulus:

Tribalism is wrong.

My brothers and sisters, Hausa -Yoruba we are 1. Let's live together in peace and harmony
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by opiaoku: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
kill him

he deserves to dieeeeee angry
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by realadesco(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
forexprophet:

u are a fool tribalistic
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by Orunto: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
He is a Trickster not a genuine Trekker. Welldone Navy..
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by smokers: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
here we offer the best and most updated updates of the FUNAAB POST UTME 2015/2016. we also offer #FREEpastQUESTIONS for all course in the federal university of agricultue abeokuta. click NOW http://neyopompey..com/2015/05/funaab-post-ume-2015-tricks-and-advices.html for more info call 08130090673 or 08095878020

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by after1: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Fake guy

Have you check your dying father today? He needs you right now.
Re: Naval Officer Beats Up Buharian Treeker In Abuja by ylordy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Tribalism is wrong.

you are also tribalistic too.

(1) (Reply)

Buharis Aso Rock Presidential Office...pictures / Welcome To Islamic State In Nigeria, Christians Please Read This. / 25YR Old Nigerian Girl Who Just Returned From UK Dies In Horrible Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.