Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

President Buhari! Please Charge Nigerian Banks To Deliver Quality Services. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari! Please Charge Nigerian Banks To Deliver Quality Services. (482 Views)

Buhari Please Charge Babachir And Oke To Court. / Economic Empowerment: Experts Charge Nigerian Youths To Be Different / Corruption:NAFDAC Now Charge Nigerian Students Money 4 Industrial Attachment(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari! Please Charge Nigerian Banks To Deliver Quality Services. by leonard509(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm in one of U.B.A's branch, located in minna,tunga.

I can count 10 empty counters which are supposed to be filled with cashiers. The line in our banks are just too long and We cry everyday cos of the rate of UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES roaming the streets. The banks are supposed to be filled up, i mean with workers. The bank management should'nt minimize by employing less workers. Fill the counters with cashiers.

I'm a man who lack words but i think a normal person will understand my complain.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Act As Politicians' Domestic Servants – Police IG Warns New Adcs & Csos / Sepp Platter Did Not Collect Bribe. Other African Countries were not ready / This Is The Reaction Of APC To Saraki, Dogara's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.