Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach (1656 Views)

Meet The New Real Madrid Star ‘mateo Kovacic’ Girlfriend – She’s So Pretty!! / Re: Rafael Benitez Named New Real Madrid Coach / Rafa Benitez "99%" New Real Madrid Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by bamac(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rafa Benitez has signed his Real Madrid contract and
will be presented as Coach at an event on Wednesday,
reports claim.

AS say Benitez put pen-to-paper on Monday on a three-
year deal worth €4m a year, having arrived in Madrid
from Naples.

Benitez was joined by goalkeeping coach Xavi Valero,
fitness trainer Paco de Miguel and analyst Antonio
Gomez, as well as Juan Francisco Sanchez, his publicist.
The identity of Benitez’s assistant coach has yet to be
decided but Fernando Morientes, the former Madrid
striker who played under Benitez at Liverpool, is a
contender.

Benitez met with Florentino Perez and Jose Angel
Sanchez to discuss transfers, with David De Gea, Sergio
Aguero and Marco Verratti on the agenda.

A Press conference is to be held at 1pm local time on
Wednesday after Benitez has been presented in the VIP
box at Santiago Bernabeu.

Benitez will finalise details of Madrid’s pre-season tour
before going on a short holiday.

He has already been at Madrid’s training ground,
Valdebebas, and intends to make good use of the
Madrid cantera, having viewed all the club’s facilities.

http://bamisepeters..in/2015/06/benitez-new-madrid-coach.html?m=1
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Benitez is living on past glory.

in my humble opinion , he is not a better replacement for ancelotti.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by estyvino(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wwhhhaaatttt
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Princecalm(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:
Benitez is living on past glory.

in my humble opinion , he is not a better replacement for ancelotti.
he has never managed a star studded team like Madrid.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Tunnamania(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
I wish him best of luck.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Chestar5(f): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rili embarassed undecided
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by wildchild1: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Benitez to replace Ancelotti?

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Original Barca No 10 jersey for sale,medium size...PM me, its very Affordable
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by lomprico(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
RM is a crazy club, just because they dint win any honours this season they sacked anchelotti. But he gave them la decima last season.

1 Like

Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princecalm:
he has never managed a star studded team like Madrid.

you can lie.

liverpool was not star studded in his time as a coach?. his last days in Liverpool was a misery for fans of the club . since he left Liverpool, tell me one silverware he has won.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Princecalm(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:

you can lie.

liverpool was not star studded in his time as a coach?. his last days in Liverpool was a misery for fans of the club . since he left Liverpool, tell me one silverware he has won.
I see, so you quickly forgot his spells in Inter and Chelsea.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princecalm:
I see, so you quickly forgot his spells in Inter and Chelsea.

heheheheheheheheheheeh, am talking of silverware after his days at liverpool
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Yustash001(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
It's just like selling a good car to buy a bicycle...

2 Likes

Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Princecalm(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:

heheheheheheheheheheeh, am talking of silverware after his days at liverpool
what do you understand by silverware or you never knew he won the Europa league with Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princecalm:
what do you understand by silverware or you never knew he won the Europa league with Chelsea?

hehehehehehehe, he will not last on that job except because he is spanish, even at that , its a wrong move.

real Madrid have this penchant for going for the best and he is not one of them for now.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Krasid(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:

hehehehehehehe, he will not last on that job except because he is spanish, even at that , its a wrong move.

real Madrid have this penchant for going for the best and he is not one of them for now.
We shall see about that.I believe Benitez has what it takes to succeed at Real madrid.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Princecalm(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:

how many coaches have lasted up to 5years in Madrid in recent times?
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princecalm:
how many coaches have lasted up to 5years in Madrid in recent times?

5 years ke, na their papa house.

ok you think he will be given that length of time he got at madrid.
i agree that the longest serving coaches of madrid are from spain so they may be patient with him but i also recall that since 2003 or thereabout, 3 years is the maximum a coach has served in that club and that is if they perform more than their predecessors
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Krasid:
We shall see about that.I believe Benitez has what it takes to succeed at Real madrid.

i wish him well.

my concern is the money to be made from the matches and the joy to be derived as a fan
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Princecalm(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:

5 years ke, na their papa house.

ok you think he will be given that length of time he got at madrid.
i agree that the longest serving coaches of madrid are from spain so they may be patient with him but i also recall that since 2003 or thereabout, 3 years is the maximum a coach has served in that club and that is if they perform more than their predecessors
that is my point, you claim they only appoint the best, but none of those so called best has ever stayed for five years, so I won't be surprise if Benitez leaves after a year.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Tunnamania(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:

you can lie.

Europa league for Chelsea in 2013.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princecalm:
that is my point, you claim they only appoint the best, but none of those so called best has ever stayed for five years, so I won't be surprise if Benitez leaves after a year.

i feel this job is more shaky than the one he left
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by laurenjones: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
"u sell bentley buy beetle"
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by bamac(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
laurenjones:
"u sell bentley buy beetle"
lol
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by daveP(m): 1:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Madrid trophies since 2002=14
Rafa's trophies since 2002=12

and he remains the only manager to take the la liga title away from the usual top two teams before diego came to spoil that record.

He better drop that his player rotation mentality@ Napoli cos Madrid fans are not like Chelsea or Napoli fans.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by seankay(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Princecalm:
Before he took ova at chelsea, Chelsea were in d semi final of d capital one cup with only swansea forming the toughest opposition yet he lost it. He lost d FA cup and d FIFA club world cup. As for the league, Benitez is not a consistent manager to win a league. Thank God we won the Europa league, it wud have being a disaster
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Princecalm(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
seankay:

Before he took ova at chelsea, Chelsea were in d semi final of d capital one cup with only swansea forming the toughest opposition yet he lost it. He lost d FA cup and d FIFA club world cup. As for the league, Benitez is not a consistent manager to win a league. Thank God we won the Europa league, it wud have being a disaster
the FA cup is not easier as you think, ask Mourinho.
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by seankay(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Princecalm:
the FA cup is not easier as you think, ask Mourinho.
I know but benitez's season at the helms of Chelsea was almost a disaster for the fact that he lost two trophies that Chelsea cud have won easily even with di matteo ; Club world cup and capital1 cup
Re: BENITEZ Now The New Real Madrid Coach by Princecalm(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
seankay:

I know but benitez's season at the helms of Chelsea was almost a disaster for the fact that he lost two trophies that Chelsea cud have won easily even with di matteo ; Club world cup and capital1 cup
let us just watch his reign.

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Poses With Didier Drogba / Court Dissolves Former Super Eagle Coach 30-year Marriage / Courtois Admits He Will Miss Diego Costa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.