Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW (4968 Views)

Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father / Meet Atiku's 4 Daughters Who Plans To Break The Internet Like Buhari's Daughters / Korede Bello Takes Pictures With President Buhari’s Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by morereb10: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mavin act, Korede Bello performed at the Presidential Inauguration Gala in Abuja to usher in the new administration led by Muhammadu Buhari.

After his performance, he shared some photos from the performance on Instagram and the captioned his photo with the President’s pretty daughter Zahra as ‘Bae and I’.

The leaders who were present at the event include; Namibia, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Chad, Morocco, the Gambia and Guinea, Mali, Sudan, South Africa. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/korede-bello-takes-selfie-with.html#sthash.fn7ei0Ja.dpuf

Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by NobleAky(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
T
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by Idydarling(f): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
tot they're supposed 2 cover all their body except for the face?

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by TS2(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Are they not covered up enough already? Alaseju.

Meanwhile make I jus get opportunity march this one for black ehn.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by lokito: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Korede Bello fine pass everybody there

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by morereb10: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
LALASTICLALA FP PLEASE
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
see pretty girl mehn!!! pure beauty shocked shocked.
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by Yustash001(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
They both look good...
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by Goodnuel: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wetn I go write sef??

embarassed
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by laurenjones: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
ugly girls.nawa oo
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by NnamdiN: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idydarling:
religion is only for the poor wink abi you don see any rich person wear suicide vest ? grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
NA GOD WIN
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by bebe2(f): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
where is the selfie??
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by omanifrank(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
nice
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by ishiamu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idydarling:

Says who?
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by nsiazu: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is how a nairalander or any female should drezz.
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by youngberry001(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
laurenjones:
ugly girls.nawa oo
u most be high on weed for saying dis shiit,,which of ya sister fine pass dem"" mcheew sluty civilian
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idydarling:

Watin dis 'wawa' dey talk? What are you insinuating?

If you like go naked, na ur own palava.
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by presidentitotoh: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
morereb10:
Mavin act, Korede Bello performed at the Presidential Inauguration Gala in Abuja to usher in the new administration led by Muhammadu Buhari.

After his performance, he shared some photos from the performance on Instagram and the captioned his photo with the President’s pretty daughter Zahra as ‘Bae and I’.

The leaders who were present at the event include; Namibia, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Chad, Morocco, the Gambia and Guinea, Mali, Sudan, South Africa. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/korede-bello-takes-selfie-with.html#sthash.fn7ei0Ja.dpuf
i'm 100% sure that Koredo Bello is currently toasting one of them atm...that connection go too bad gaaaann ooo!!!!
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by morereb10: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
LALASTICLALA FP OOOOO
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by obioraeze(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
For writing bae and I
I know my people
the. Next thing they will say
is
bello now dating Zahra
and this go provoke buhari
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by osemoses1234(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
All dis girls go like prink....
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by Abayor7: 3:33am On Jun 03, 2015
bebe2:
where is the selfie??
:-)
the third picture
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by Idydarling(f): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Watin dis 'wawa' dey talk? What are you insinuating?
If you like go naked, na ur own palava.

'wawa?' u are such an sob u didn't get the meaning of what I meant.
Re: Korede Bello Takes Selfie With President Buhari’s Daughters - WOOOW by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Idydarling:

'wawa?' u are such an sob u didn't get the meaning of what I meant.

To be candid, you are on the verge of mocking her, that her 'believe' says she should cover all her body except face alone.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Wear See Through Dress Again / Nairamarly In Tears As His 100 Million Naira House Is Burned Down By Mohbad Angr / Desmond Elliot And Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.