Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Life Is In Danger! Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life Is In Danger! Must Read (739 Views)

Life Is Like A Millionaire / Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? / Help! My Life Is Nosediving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is In Danger! Must Read by ConfessionsNgr: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
As I write this I have not been to my home since on Friday as I fear for my life. My wife has been behaving funny since she made friends with one woman that stays close to us recently. Since she started following this woman my wife has lost the little respect she used to have for me and doesn’t perform her duties as a wife anymore. She treats me anyhow and even stopped making meals for me. She became a lot more quarrelsome and leaves the house unannounced. I was shocked when I asked our daughter if what her mother is doing is right and she shouted at me saying I should let her mother be, now I understand she is taking sides wither mother. This same friend started to come to my house to pick my wife usually with different cars owned by different men. My wife started keeping late nights and one day, when I confronted her she boldly told me that is it bad to go out with her friends? I became mad but didn’t even argue with her. When she was fast asleep I took her phone out of curiosity and started to read her text messages which she has been sending to her friend and all the discussions she makes. I found out that she and this her friend are on a plot to kill me. I instantly lost belief in everything I used to believe in. Why would my wife of 13 years want to kill me? Right now I am so scared of my wife and daughter because she has obviously put my daughter against me and I can’t go back home. I fear for my life and still wondering what went wrong. We have our own disagreements as a couple but I never taught it would get to me running for my life. Please advise me on what to do house.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/96/my-life-is-in-danger
Re: My Life Is In Danger! Must Read by kristonium(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Since you have the proofs..then act as fast as possible before we read your obituary on nairaland!
Get the all the conversations and forward them to your phone and print them out.Visit her family members and show them!
Lodge a formal report at the police station too so she can be invited over and queried.
Bro!You have a limited time to do this!
Act now!

NB: Be man enough too..I sense seriously the woman is in charge of your house!

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger! Must Read by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Poo..... undecided
Re: My Life Is In Danger! Must Read by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Kill her first, maths solved.
Re: My Life Is In Danger! Must Read by dickhardener: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2015
I fear who doesn't fear women.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Find L-arginine Capsules Here In Nigeria, & Hw Much Is One Single Capsule? / When Your Mom Is A Complete Nigerian Woman.know Your Mum Is A Nigerian 1 When Yo / Her Culture Taught Hereeds Of Others Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.