Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (54267 Views)

Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Pictures: Funke Akindele Celebrates 36th Birthday With Celebrity Friends And Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by jaybaby(f): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2006
@ Dammy & Kello !Wetin him dey feel like b say DESS na FYn BOI & he gat great RED LIPS tongue

as 4 say weda him don marry -he got married since na 2day! shocked shocked

Kalis ma Sis/Bro if u marry abeg allow gurls/guyz dey kom around ur HUBBY no VEx oooooooooooooo if u c anybdy !

Look @ you calling fyn Boi a COWARD BCuz him dey protect him marriage i BOW 4 u oooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Q7 ABEg HUH am 10000000 tymzzzzzzzzzz-e reach HUH
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by missyadwoa: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2006
awww aam soo touched afta readin this! i get so appy wen i hear acctors adn people fo today talkting about God and always thankin him! am actually kinda shocked because if i watch your films i never inisinuate that u dat kind of person bt den again u playin a character in movies. i want u to know am your numba 1 fun and am proud of u and keep includin God in evrythin you do cus with him all things are possible.also take care of yur luvly wife and may u live 2geva 4eva and eva amen God bles

Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by kelis(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2006
damn!never knew he was married.any way tis a good thing that the dude is responsible after all.(lol).wishing him well in all his endevour.
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by kelis(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2006
damn!never knew he was married.any way tis a good thing that the dude is responsible after all.(lol).wishing him well in all his endevour.
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by kelis(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2006
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by kelis(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2006
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by kelis(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2006
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by vidice(f): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2006
I JUST THANK GOD 4 HIM
AT LEASE HE STILL BELIEVES DAT HE HAS SOMETHING HE DOSEN'T WANT WOMEN TO RUIN.
AS FOR HIS WIFE MY ONLY ADVICE 4 HER IS DAT SHE SHOULN'T FOLLOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
SO DAT THEY WILL LEAVE HAPPILY 4EVER.
smiley smiley
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by vidice(f): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2006
i am so happy for desmond
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by swisa85: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2007
i used to wonder what the fuss was all about until i watched his first movie in early 2000, this guy is SO hot & since i know i cant have him " in my dreams Ive developed a keen interest in guys that have some similarities to him that includes my current boyfriend its the closest i can get to des. tongue kiss
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by Ralvy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2007
missyadwoa:

awww aam soo touched after readin this! i get so appy when i hear acctors adn people fo today talkting about God and always thankin him! am actually kind of shocked because if i watch your films i never inisinuate that u that kind of person bt den again u playin a character in movies. i want u to know am your numba 1 fun and am proud of u and keep includin God in evrythin you do cus with him all things are possible.also take care of yur luvly wife and may u live 2geva 4eva and eva amen God bles

Aight. . .U did well, can u tell us y u uploaded d pic?
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by nwielua: 4:08pm On May 06, 2008
[flash=200,200][/flash] i wish homosexuals could do their movie i would love to watch that.
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by ishaahamed(f): 9:17pm On May 09, 2008
hummmmmmm cheesy
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by VENUSS(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2009
y be say na women full this thread, guyz in d house wetin happen,una de jealous?
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by oklinks: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2010
Yeah, he runs away from women, *Sighs*
Please can we move on with better topics. grin grin
Desmond Elliot can be making this up for a little bit of attention
I don't take strange interviews like this seriously especially when it has to do with
Nollytrash actors and actresses
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by riversman: 1:30am On Feb 17, 2010
NewsFlash oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desmond elliott was caught pumpin Denrele on ELeko beach,, he was hittin that ass that Denrele couldnt walk back to the car, he was carried to LUTH after the wild rompy nite shocked shocked shocked

Y wont Desmond run from women, tafia grin
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by Estilov4real(f): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Yap rily a big tomb's up 2 Desmond,am so hapy 4 u,bt i pray dat may God give u d grace,strenght n enablment 2 over com evry trial n wagin storms of mariage,more grease 2 ur elbow n succes as u continue in d pursuit of ur dream n careersmiley smileyYap rily a big tomb's up 2 Desmond,am so hapy 4 u,bt i pray dat may God give u d grace,strenght n enablment 2 over com evry trial n wagin storms of mariage,more grease 2 ur elbow n succes as u continue in d pursuit of ur dream n careersmiley
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by Afrogle: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Desmond Elliot who was recently rumored to be caught in his house being Intimate with a guy is focusing on dreams larger than life putting all the gibberish behind as he and wife Vicky concentrate on their life’s most important venture.

The loving wife of Mr. Elliot left lucrative banking job and joins hubby to consolidate business empire by becoming a distributor of Nollywood movies on DVDS. She is believed to be saddled with the responsibility of distributing movies produced by her husband under the Royal Arts Academy.
http://afrogle.com/nollywood-desmond-elliots-wife-leaves-banking-job-to-join-husband.html/
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by tpia6: 2:22am On Sep 20, 2014
yemi87: i know I'm a bit late on the issue but this is my first time surfing this forum. even though i think he is the hottest guy in the whole universe and the guy is everything you can ever want in man or a husband, and for sure we all secretly want him to be ours.

we do?
Re: Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women by tpia6: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Priscila: men who are noticed by everywoman turn me off

me too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.