Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership (5134 Views)

Fractional Project Ownership Scheme: A Real Estate Investment Opportunity! / It's Real!!!! Get 50% Of Ur Investments Within A Week / I Need A Loan Of N 2.5 Million To Set Up A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello everyone. I'm a medical doctor currently
based in Lagos. I'm considering the idea of opening
a private hospital in Lagos, and I will need 1-2 partners to invest in this. You will agree with me that this is a business that can NEVER FAIL, moreover with Lagos being d most-populated state in Nigeria with a staggering 20 million-strong population. Investment amount will depend on the type of hospital (small, medium or large). Investment will basically go into:
1) renting a building, preferably a duplex. 2)
registration with appropriate bodies. 3) hospital
equipment 4) customized papers/paraphernalia 5)
drugs 6) furniture 7) electronics 8 ) Generator. In all, anywhere from N6m - N9m will be ok to kick off, depending on the size of the hospital and where it is located (of course a hospital located in Lagos Island will be more expensive to start off, primarily because of high rent prices over there, while those. On the mainland will be relatively cheaper). If interested, contact me on Whatsapp 08170504985 or ifyclose2@gmail.com so we discuss more. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by Peterpan222(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok I don hear. Wetin hapn to were u de work. Has human health turned to business. You can't tell me that as a medical doctor and highly favoured human by God, you are not working and earning an income. You want a personal hospital were you will loot people badly most especially the poor citizens of the country because the rich will always go to high tech hospitals or fly out. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not insulting but stating the fact. I don't just feel comfortable of your request. You don't even have the money to start it yourself. For God's sake this is not an Engineering that will you need somebody to sponsor you. This is LIFE issue and God has given you the KEY to maintain peoples life and not to loot from God's gift. Talking to you currently is just youngstar doing an ordinary diploma in engineering. I haven't even gone half of your prestigious status. This is so inhumane. Why don't you input the best you can in wherever you were working. Medical practitioners don't need a sign/bill board to show up themselves. People will look for you, find you and come for you even if you are in the remotest part of any country. Most people will not understand what I'm saying not until they fall victims. Please I'm not being insulting but just expressing my grievances about your post.

Instead, why don't you seek for help in other to open up a research institute. There are lots of problems here and there that are challenging to medical personnels. Find solutions to these problems, you and your Institute will be known to the ends of the world. If the whitemans standard institute is expensive, then create a black man research institute were you use natural resources, herbs and others to find solutions to human problem.

THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO INSTEAD OF THIS PRIVATE HOSPITAL OF A THING.

Note: I'm not saying your idea is bad, but using life and health issues to do business.....does not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Peterpan222:
Ok I don hear. Wetin hapn to were u de work. Has human health turned to business. You can't tell me that as a medical doctor and highly favoured human by God, you are not working and earning an income. You want a personal hospital were you will loot people badly most especially the poor citizens of the country because the rich will always go to high tech hospitals or fly out. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not insulting but stating the fact. I don't just feel comfortable of your request. You don't even have the money to start it yourself. For God's sake this is not an Engineering that will you need somebody to sponsor you. This is LIFE issue and God has given you the KEY to maintain peoples life and not to loot from God's gift. Talking to you currently is just youngstar doing an ordinary diploma in engineering. I haven't even gone half of your prestigious status. This is so inhumane. Why don't you input the best you can in wherever you were working. Medical practitioners don't need a sign/bill board to show up themselves. People will look for you, find you and come for you even if you are in the remotest part of any country. Most people will not understand what I'm saying not until they fall victims. Please I'm not being insulting but just expressing my grievances about your post.

Instead, why don't you seek for help in other to open up a research institute. There are lots of problems here and there that are challenging to medical personnels. Find solutions to these problems, you and your Institute will be known to the ends of the world. If the whitemans standard institute is expensive, then create a black man research institute were you use natural resources, herbs and others to find solutions to human problem.

THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO INSTEAD OF THIS PRIVATE HOSPITAL OF A THING.

Note: I'm not saying your idea is bad, but using life and health issues to do business.....does not worth it.
I don't know how to start curing your ignorance....for your info I am a qualified PROFESSIONAL medical personnel, and I am permitted BY LAW to set up my own medical outfit if I want to.....and think of it: if a lawyer can set up a Law chamber, and an engineer can set up an engineering firm, then why can't a doctor set up his own private health facility? Where were you when I was struggling through Medical school? And you talk about "using people's health for business"... I laugh....is there any hospital in d world where patients are treated free of charge? Please if you have nothing important to contribute, then don't comment on my thread again. Just stay away. People always forget that doctors are HUMAN BEINGS too....we have bills to pay, families to cater for, etc....why don't you enter medical school, graduate, then start treating your patients FREE OF CHARGE if it's that simple to you....and considering d number of grammatical errors and wrong spellings in your write-up, you should be more concerned about your use of English than anything else.....and one more thing: you talk about setting up a research laboratory using roots and herbs!!!.....you're a CLOWN!

22 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by mayoroflag(m): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2015
search for grofin nigeria

1 Like

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by NobleG1(m): 2:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Peterpan222:

You didn't make sense at all! Are you saying opening a private hospital is all about stealing from the poor? Were you high on something when you wrote that? Even the Research Laboratory you dumbly suggested he should set up, how is it gonna be set up and maintained without money? How do you expect anyone working in the Research Laboratory to survive without revenue? You may need a psychiatric (not a free service) because your reasoning is too poor.

There's absolutely nothing wrong for him to establish a certified private hospital that gives patients high quality service in exchange for their money. And you've no right to dictate what he should do. If you've no money to invest or no interest in his proposal, then shut up and move on!

Nobody goes into medical profession to be a pauper or give free services! He should make money from giving people high quality services.

15 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2015
NobleG1:

You didn't make sense at all! Are saying opening a private hospital is all about stealing from the poor? Were you high on something when you wrote that? Even the Research Laboratory you dumbly suggested he should setting up, how is it gonna be set up and maintained without money? How do you expect anyone working in the Research Laboratory to survive without revenue? You may need a psychiatric (not a free service) because your reasoning is too poor.

There's absolutely nothing wrong for him to establish a certified private hospital that give patients high quality service. And you've no right to dictate what he should do. If you've no money to invest or not interest in his proposal, then shut up and move on!

Nobody goes into medical profession to be a pauper or give free service! He should make money from giving people high quality service.
God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by Angelstartups(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello ifyclose,

Great thought to want to have a private hospital, as long as you have a clear idea of the niche you want to serve and how you will monetize it, you are on the path to success.

Come to www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an Entrepreneur (for free) and update a snippet of how you intend to make money for potential investors (in terms of returns). Remember, most of us can easily spend funds on buying this and buying that (materials/ equipment), however, the main challenge is how to turn that spending into revenue and returns for shareholders. This is the big Q to overcome.

Remember to also send a short proposal to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

All the best.
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by easrael(f): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2015
ifyclose2:
Hello everyone. I'm a medical doctor currently based in Lagos. I'm considering the idea of opening a private hospital in Lagos, and I will need an investor for this. You will agree with me that this is a business that can NEVER FAIL, moreover with Lagos being d most-populated state in Nigeria with a staggering 20 million-strong population. Investment amount will depend on the type of hospital (small, medium or large). Investment will basically go into: 1) renting a building, preferably a duplex. 2) registration with appropriate bodies. 3) hospital equipment 4) customized papers/paraphernalia 5) drugs 6) furniture 7) electronics 8 ) Generator. If interested, contact me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com so we discuss more. Thanks.

By all Standards, this proposal is pure SCAM!!!

IF you do business with him, you are on your own... Simple analysis: he can't have a mail with his username, Doctors don't think that way, he'd use a better and more decent mail.....Quote me and I'll expose you further

Seun, Lalaclastica Please take down this thread

1 Like

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2015
easrael:

IF you do business with him, you are on your own... Simple analysis: he can't have a mail with his username, Doctors don't think that way, he'd use a better and more decent mail.....Quote me and I'll expose you further

I should be angry with this post....but I won't. Rather, I'll just laugh over your stupidity. For your information, registration of private hospitals follows a STRICT PROCEDURE....and this is handled at d level of d Lagos State Govt at Alausa, Ikeja, as well as HEFAMMA.....the process is to first of all get a building....then write an application to d Commissioner for Health seeking approval to set up a hospital....the proposed location will then be inspected by health officials to see if it meets up to required standards, and if it does, then permission is granted, and the processing begins.....and to further buttress your incurable ignorance, the investor DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME A SINGLE KOBO.....he can pay for all the hospital equipment DIRECTLY TO THE SUPPLIERS....and he can also pay for the building rent DIRECTLY TO THE LANDLORD. He doesn't have to go through me....and of course I will CARRY HIM ALONG as we go through the registration process at Alausa, and we'll both obtain the letter of approval from Lagos state govt before a single kobo is spent.....and moreover this thread contains my phone number which I registered with MTN, who are in possession of my passport photo, fingerprint and address....so if you're so convinced this is a scam, then what are you waiting for? Take that info to the EFCC and make a concrete fool of yourself.......and lastly, coming from an individual who committed a CRIMINAL OFFENCE by ghosting through his NYSC service year as you confessed on this your thread www.nairaland.com/1932474/ghost-corper-house , you are the one who should have a questionable credibility. Good day.

10 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by easrael(f): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
ifyclose2:
I should be angry with this post....but I won't. Rather, I'll just laugh over your stupidity. For your information, registration of private hospitals follows a STRICT PROCEDURE....and this is handled at d level of d Lagos State Govt at Alausa, Ikeja, as well as HEFAMMA.....the process is to first of all get a building....then write an application to d Commissioner for Health seeking approval to set up a hospital....the proposed location will then be inspected by health officials to see if it meets up to required standards, and if it does, then permission is granted, and the processing begins.....and to further buttress your incurable ignorance, the investor DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME A SINGLE KOBO.....he can pay for all the hospital equipment DIRECTLY TO THE SUPPLIERS....and he can also pay for the building rent DIRECTLY TO THE LANDLORD. He doesn't have to go through me....and of course I will CARRY HIM ALONG as we go through the registration process at Alausa, and we'll both obtain the letter of approval from Lagos state govt before a single kobo is spent.....and moreover this thread contains my phone number which I registered with MTN, who are in possession of my passport photo, fingerprint and address....so if you're so convinced this is a scam, then what are you waiting for? Take that info to the EFCC and make a concrete fool of yourself.......and lastly, coming from an individual who committed a CRIMINAL OFFENCE by ghosting through his NYSC service year as you confessed on this your thread www.nairaland.com/1932474/ghost-corper-house , you are the one who should have a questionable credibility. Good day.

I repeat ANYONE WHO TRADES WITH THIS SCAMMER IS IN TROUBLE, PM me for his scamming details......
He's an absolute SCAMMER! Oleeeee

Now you assume I'm a Ghost Corp member when I did ask for how to those but didn't ghost eventually... I was a Publo for NCCF and also a Provost for the Safety Club so keep shut
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by DonX001: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2015
easrael:

I repeat ANYONE WHO TRADES WITH THIS SCAMMER IS IN TROUBLE, PM me for his scamming details......

Now you assume I'm a Ghost Corp member when I did ask for how to those but didn't ghost eventually... I was a Publo for NCCF and also a Provost for the Safety Club so keep shut

If you have something to say, say it out in the open, if not, shut the fu*ck up and get out of the thread.
You cant just come and be making allegations on someone's thread.
He has challenged you to take it to EFCC, but even if you dont want to go as far as that, if you have any concrete proof of the person being a scammer, spit it out here in the open. Why asking people to PM you??
Say whatever it is out here in the open and let Nairalanders judge. Afterall, NLanders have treated many scammers fuckups here before, many examples come to mind over the past few years.
And if you dont have any details to support your scam allegations, then shut your friggin' trap and get the hell out of here.
I hate wild, baseless accusations.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by DonX001: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Peterpan222:

Bro, its either you are high on wet weed mixed with horseshit when you typed this, or i'm sincerely sorry for the mother that laboured through 9months of her life only to give birth to a cretinous re*tard like you.
I'm honestly lost for words.
No offence.

5 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by sonnie10: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2015
easrael:

You woke from your bed and all you could think of is to bring another person down. Do you think you have to fly at night to become a wizard? What you cannot achieve, bad belle would not let you rejoice with those that have achieved it. You are not a doctor and you are not an investor, what are you? If you do not have the money to invest, why not work harder. Someone wrote something as simple and as clear this and you are forming smart. People like you are the ones that are easily scammed because you think you know too much. Believe it or not, they are people lined up willing to partner with him as we talk. So rid yourself of envy.

4 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
easrael:

you don't have to pull others down by doing this. Prove him otherwise by posting any of his criminal or illegal activities or your seal that your mouth. The op had given link why your credibility should be questioned, you still have the audacity to make unsustantiated allegation.
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by madgoat(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyclose2:
Hello everyone. I'm a medical doctor currently based in Lagos. I'm considering the idea of opening a private hospital in Lagos, and I will need an investor for this. You will agree with me that this is a business that can NEVER FAIL, moreover with Lagos being d most-populated state in Nigeria with a staggering 20 million-strong population. Investment amount will depend on the type of hospital (small, medium or large). Investment will basically go into: 1) renting a building, preferably a duplex. 2) registration with appropriate bodies. 3) hospital equipment 4) customized papers/paraphernalia 5) drugs 6) furniture 7) electronics 8 ) Generator. If interested, contact me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com so we discuss more. Thanks.

Can i partner with you on setting up a dental unit in ur hospital?
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
madgoat:

Can i partner with you on setting up a dental unit in ur hospital?
Will consider this.
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2015
Zik4zik:
Hi ifyclose2, you have thought well in deciding to set up a hospital. It is important for you to know that one of the first signs of greatness in life is unjust criticism before the just. At this point, you need to ask yourself if you truly and ready to seek partnership in setting up the hospital because not only will you be criticised but also lots of folks here and around will take keen interest in monitoring you and hoping you will fail or mismanage investors fund so that they can openly put you to shame but I know God will support, guide and prosper you on this project if you do your bid well and honestly. The budget of 3.5M is a large sum of money which I might not readily have to invest in a partnership with you at the moment but I will make you an offer. I will like to partner with you in setting up the hospital. I will provide a full building on a full plot of land (which we will modify to specifications) and an extra 3bedroom flat on an opposite building; both on the same street in Ojo Local Government, Lagos. In addition to the property donation, I will also provide half a million Naira as a kick off fund and purchase a brand new generator sufficient to power the facility on startup. With this, I am sure half of your start up requirements making up your budget would have been met.
If you find this offer reasonable, kindly indicate here so that I can give you a call to schedule for a meeting. Next, we can arrange for you to inspect the properties on Saturday/Sunday after which if satisfied we can draw up paper works and do the needful. Good luck
Hello. Thanks for your interest. I am talking to a couple of people, but you seem more enthusiastic to start. You said d 2nd building is located directly opposite to d first. That's fine. But you didn't describe d FIRST building which is on a plot of land. Is it a bungalow, duplex, etc? And is d area a busy area or a remote area? And could you raise your start-up fund to N1 million? I'm really taking interest in your offer. Call me 08131002053 or email ifyclose2@gmail.com. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
Zik4zik:
Hi Ifyclose2, The building is a 4 units of 4 flats located within a gated premises and the area is a busy area (Ojo LG is a populated suburb). Unfortunately, i might not be able to raise the start-up fund and i am of the opinion that you should seek out for one more partner, preferably a mature female or any person of your choice. As discussed on phone, endeavor to inspect both properties over the weekend and ascertain if it meets your requirement. God is your strength.
thanks
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks to those who have called so far.
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ghettodreamz(m): 1:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Interesting... @ifyclose2, any progress so far?
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
ghettodreamz:
Interesting... @ifyclose2, any progress so far?
yes...talking to a few people....will. Reach a concrete decision soon....more interested investors are welcome.
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ghettodreamz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
ifyclose2:
yes...talking to a few people....will. Reach a concrete decision soon....more interested investors are welcome.

I thought by now you should have had more than enough investors on-board, with regards to your previous comment. By the way, what field of medicine do you specialize in? How long have you been practicing? What plans and systems do you have in place in bringing the startups idea into fruition, developing it from its infancy stage of conceptual level to a thriving, functional, and long-term successful entity?
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Still looking
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by madgoat(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
ifyclose2:
Still looking
Is ur hospital opened now?

1 Like

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by ifyclose2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Still looking for someone
Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by 4godsake: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
I want to know if you have started.

1 Like

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by dotcomnamename: 4:54am On May 05, 2018
ifyclose2:
Still looking for someone

If you want serious partnership / investor to really take you serious, you urgently need to work on your language as per the way you use your language as a doctor. You must be tolerant in every aspect no matter what people say to you. Hospital patients insults / first time visitors can insult you at any time in point than what you have received on nairaland. My 2cent.

1 Like

Re: Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership by joeyarticles: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Get your own hospital business plan....

(1) (Reply)

Maize Production With High Return On Investment / How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money / Why Pure Income Is Not A High Yield Investment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.