Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones (7778 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / See How Olisa Metuh Looks In Prison (PIC) - Cramjones / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
cramjones:

Ok.

-CramJones
and that's the unargueable truth.
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by p1jiobi: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
I REGRET VOTING THAT OLD DUNCE FROM DAURA! HIS RESPONCE TO BOKO HARAM IS SPEECH, MEETING AND PRESS RELEASE.
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by spenca: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Before we start, who hide my certificate ?
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by spenca: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
I REGRET VOTING THAT OLD DUNCE FROM DAURA! HIS RESPONCE TO BOKO HARAM IS SPEECH, MEETING AND PRESS RELEASE.

After four years bah? It took America 5 good years to go in on Osama after knowing his whereabouts, now that is planning now that is military now that is sense for you. Dunce!
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2015
I don't understand why APC e-trolls are shouting for a mere photograph. We are yet to see the man in action
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
what stupid thread is this??
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
if there will b change at all it 'll start from Tinubu,cockroachas,imagine FG Agency saying it is not in their power to declare buhari/banjo's asset, All progressive criminals.
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2015
GMB rally your team of no-nonsense performers and get to work.. Should you fail as many expect, it won't be because you acted the fool like GEJ but because the problems were just beyond you.
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
cramjones:
This is my President in whom I am well pleased! The Commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria! I am proud of him!

Well done Mr President for making security a huge priority!

-CramJones

BeremX

Let me help you

Berem MzJackBaueress
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by JayB11(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
TheOtherview:
What's up with the name tents (CNS, CAS...etc) on the table cramjones? Whose brilliant idea was that? grin

By this way, since we are playing 'spot the difference' (between PMB and PGEJ) here; what should the uninformed be looking out for? grin
CNS- Chief of naval staff, CAS- Chief of army staff, CDS- Chief of defense staff. Jus da acronyms Sir!
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by donbenedict(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2015
He commanded their commanders
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by boujaye: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
cool

the change is now

So what does that mean, what are you celebrating dolly cramjones? Its the improvement of the economy and the living standard of the masses Nigeria people are yearning for, NOT the aura, ambiance or colour surrounding PMB. All we want if for him to be able to deliver.
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by agarawu23(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
boujaye:

So what does that mean, what are you celebrating dolly cramjones? Its the improvement of the economy and the living standard of the masses Nigeria people are yearning for, NOT the aura, ambiance or colour surrounding PMB. All we want if for him to be able to deliver.
let's cool down and watch him deliver. no rush cool
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
and that's the unargueable truth.

OK.

-CramJones
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionsman:
Mhen this Buhari has this presence that is unexplainable. This man is a born leader.

I agree with you.
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I agree with you.

Thank you dear!

-CramJones
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you dear!

-CramJones

You welcome dear. I hope you are part of the 15 special advisers Buhari is about to appoint?
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

You welcome dear. I hope you are part of the 15 special advisers Buhari is about to appoint?

It is really a lot of stiff politics going on. We will see, I will let everyone know if it sails through. It is looking like it would.

-CramJones
Re: See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2015
cramjones:

It is really a lot of stiff politics going on. We will see, I will let everyone know if it sails through. It is looking like it would.

-CramJones

Yeah, I can only imagine the stiff competition amongst those surrounding Mr President. I hope they all know it won't be business as usual?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls / Like NNPCL, NIMASA, NPA, Customs And Others Should Pay Revenues To CBN - Ndume / IBB Group Joins Jonathan Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.