Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] (1287 Views)

Check Out This Photo Of 21st Century Marriage. / If You Can Solve This, Then You Are A Genius / Hilarious (but Real) Application Letter Of The Century! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by yungeez(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Only a Genius can think of doing this

Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by ladyteska(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Toh,Jesus christ tins

1 Like

Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by elantraceey(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gold I have not, silver I no get but; what I get I go give unto thee... Receive RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Which yeye genius uses ordinary water to put electrical fire?
Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by Holatunde007(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is surname must be RIP
Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
No one knows what's inside the fire bucket.
It could as well be sand. Stop with the RIP.

1 Like

Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by yungeez(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Gold I have not, silver I no get but; what I get I go give unto thee... Receive RIP in advance
lol
Re: Genius Of The Twenty First Century! [PHOTO] by old2boy(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Even if na sand dey inside pail, his proximity to a burning transformer (which can explode) naa end time tin.

(1) (Reply)

[photo Of The Day] When You Go To Church & You See This, What Will You Do? (must / Large US fast food chain adds Amala to menu / Is This Supposed To Be Swag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.