Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Guys:why Do You Do This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys:why Do You Do This? (715 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? / For The Guys, Why You Need A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys:why Do You Do This? by ladyteska(f): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
guys,why is it that when you approach a girl and she refuses you start insulting her?.....a friend of mine was telling me how a guy approached her telling her how he loves her and all the sugar in my tea and i can't sleep since i first say you stuff, but when she made it clear that the feeling is not mutual,he started insulting her... and itz true cause have seen and heard of such cases....it is annoying and laughable too
Re: Guys:why Do You Do This? by busterr(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
either because of bad attitude from the girl or immaturity on the part of the dude

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Treated Entertainers Like Primary School Children- Saheed Balo / Nollywood Wonders Shall Never End -stella Damasus And Mr Ademinokan Again? / F*ck Father's Day! My Father Is A Useless Man - Maheeda Rants On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.