Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

'who Is This Woman & Why Do I Care?' - Rob Kardashian's Reaction To Caitlyn Jenn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'who Is This Woman & Why Do I Care?' - Rob Kardashian's Reaction To Caitlyn Jenn (1516 Views)

Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Cruises Her Brand New Range Rover To Caitlyn Jenner's Ho / Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'who Is This Woman & Why Do I Care?' - Rob Kardashian's Reaction To Caitlyn Jenn by love2nicee: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kim Kardashian has revealed her baby brother was totally unaware that Caitlyn Jenner, formerly know as Bruce Jenner, was going to reveal her female self on the cover of Vanity Fair yesterday.
Speaking at the CDFA Fashion Awards, Kim revealed that Rob didn't recognise Caitlyn when she sent him the cover shoot pictures.She told Access Hollywood
"It was so funny because all the girls - we knew Caitlyn was shooting this, but my brother had no idea,So I sent it on a mass text to everybody and my brother was on it, and he goes, "Kim, why are you sending me this? Who is this woman and why do I care?"And I was like, Rob, that's Bruce - that's Caitlyn. And he was like, "Oh my god, she's beautiful."And then he called her and they had a lovefest and it was so cute."
http://www.mercyogbebor.com/2015/06/who-is-this-woman-why-do-i-care-rob.html

Re: 'who Is This Woman & Why Do I Care?' - Rob Kardashian's Reaction To Caitlyn Jenn by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Me wey no dey related to una sef recognize her immediately... Nansense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Official Farabale Top 5 Celebs With The Biggest Butt Moments [photos] / 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido / Celebrity "Showofdaily" Outfit By The Beautiful Yvonne Nelson....must See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.