Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad (1111 Views)

Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? / My Infinix Hot Note X551 Gone Mad / My Phone Has Been Locked! By A Virus!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad by akp202(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
my rooted techno H5 phone download applications at will every minute without my authorization. i receive series of adverts which keep displaying on my screen.i feel like throwing away my phone....pls help, because of this i have downloaded Adblock plus so as to block advert but still persit.Help highly needed
Re: Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad by moremuch1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
First of all,go and turn off automatic update of apps in your playstore after that download a good anti virus and scan ur phone, and also download grenify to put into sleep apps you dont use regularly and endeavor to turn off data network when not in use
Re: Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad by akp202(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
moremuch1:
First of all,go and turn off automatic update of apps in your playstore after that download a good anti virus and scan ur phone, and also download grenify to put into sleep apps you dont use regularly and endeavor to turn off data network when not in use
thanks would do that right away
Re: Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad by akp202(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:
have done this but still persisting....still receiving series of advert n downloading application without authorization
Re: Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad by moremuch1(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
akp202:
have done this but still persisting....still receiving series of advert n downloading application without authorization
Get a app from Play Store called AddOns Detector. Install and run it. It will scan all installed apps on your phone and alert you to any that have excessive permissions or auto-functions that are hidden. You can decide what to keep based on how much you use or like an app or game but you'll be surprised at how many innocent looking apps are either poorly coded or on the verge of being malware.and also change ur Google password
Re: Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad by akp202(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
moremuch1:

Get a app from Play Store called AddOns Detector. Install and run it. It will scan all installed apps on your phone and alert you to any that have excessive permissions or auto-functions that are hidden. You can decide what to keep based on how much you use or like an app or game but you'll be surprised at how many innocent looking apps are either poorly coded or on the verge of being malware.and also change ur Google password
ok

(1) (Reply)

FL Studio Mobile Users Discussion Thread.(beat makers) / Earn Yourself N200 Recharge Card If You Help Me Figure This Out / Meet The Infinix Note2 Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.