Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Buhari's Wife Personal Belonging -personal59 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Personal Belonging -personal59 (590 Views)

Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Jonathan,families Started Moving Personal Belonging Out Of Aso Rock Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife Personal Belonging -personal59 by personal59: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please disregard any claim by some clowns dancing naked on social media that the Nigeria First Lady, Hajia Aisha Buhari wore a wristwatch worth over 10 million Naira to the inauguration of her husband as the President of Nigeria. Is it not only a show of shame, it is a further manifestation that these individuals are yet to recover from the trauma of loosing the election.

I have seen these claims, though not from unusual quarters, but it pains me as these clowns are portraying Nigerians as ignorant people, I think it is only a fool that would believe this claim in the first instance.

A backgroune check on Hajia Buhari's watch showns that it only worth about $129 dollars, this is verifiable as individuals can also visit the address appearing on the address bar of the picture shown below, www.kowatch.co for further and first hand findings.

I think Lai Muhammed has offered these Mumu a free coaching on how to be a good opposition.

What really bothered me the most is: are these clowns saying that the first lady had looted Nigeria treasury before PMB was sworn in? This is a total dance of shame by the opposition.
Re: Buhari's Wife Personal Belonging -personal59 by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
personal59:
Please disregard any claim by some clowns dancing naked on social media that the Nigeria First Lady, Hajia Aisha Buhari wore a wristwatch worth over 10 million Naira to the inauguration of her husband as the President of Nigeria. Is it not only a show of shame, it is a further manifestation that these individuals are yet to recover from the trauma of loosing the election.

I have seen these claims, though not from unusual quarters, but it pains me as these clowns are portraying Nigerians as ignorant people, I think it is only a fool that would believe this claim in the first instance.

A backgroune check on Hajia Buhari's watch showns that it only worth about $129 dollars, this is verifiable as individuals can also visit the address appearing on the address bar of the picture shown below, www.kowatch.co for further and first hand findings.

I think Lai Muhammed has offered these Mumu a free coaching on how to be a good opposition.

What really bothered me the most is: are these clowns saying that the first lady had looted Nigeria treasury before PMB was sworn in? This is a total dance of shame by the opposition.

Why dignify these jesters with a press release. Nobody cares if the First Lady wears a crown of diamond. What we care about is how she will restore the dignity of her office with genuine compassion. We have seen celebrated men of God who adorned themselves at the expense of poor congregants.

(1) (Reply)

China To Begin Male Contraceptives Due To Over Population! / Photo: Fashola, Gov Shettima Pictured At The G7 Summit / Wikipidea Description Of Nigeria's Senate President(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.