Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Reaction Of Zimbabweans To Robert Mugabe Encounter With Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Zimbabweans To Robert Mugabe Encounter With Sahara Reporters (776 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reaction Of Zimbabweans To Robert Mugabe Encounter With Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Reaction Of Zimbabweans To Robert Mugabe Encounter With Sahara Reporters by ckmayoca: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
All man for himsef. Na my country matter concern me.
Re: Reaction Of Zimbabweans To Robert Mugabe Encounter With Sahara Reporters by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thisone na gobe o. Should Mugabe be the president of Nigeria, he wld av died since. He can't even withstand criticism.

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Blame For The Bad Roads? / Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones / Photos: Anambra Residents Protest Alleged Plans By FG To Transfer Boko Haram....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.