Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun (28377 Views)

APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / APC Will Be Glad If Ekwerenmadu Resigns, Says Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Sijo01(f): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34363439][/quote]

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by dollyptosh(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
sosanova:
one chance
Buhari is in for suprise from Boko Haram grin grin grin grin grin
And this gives you joy. Too bad
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by remirez07(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
JEGA01:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-in-for-surprise-from-buhari-says-oyegun/210972/
Mr. Chairman, if you gινє ᵐᵉ this kind excuse again I would slap you right from here... We need action.. Kill all this MFK.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
coolhamid:
Baba, kindly prove these TANIODS (enemies of progress) wrong ..
You have done it before with Matsine, you can do it again with boko haram..
Coolhamid

Matsine? E be lyk una no sabi wetin boko haram be.

Boko is like IS and al qaeda not an ordinary rag tag local group called matsine.

Boko don enter international, I doubt there is anything buhari can do to appease them except offering them amnesty, America with their sophistication had never defeated any terrorist organisation before, you can only contain them and try to limit their attack as much as possible, which is what GEJ did but buhari and una no gree.

So we dey wait to see how buhari will appease them with no amnesty, that's if they will even accept amnesty.

Matsine na like agbero boys association when compared with boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by magicfinger1: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
I have the same feeling too. And I know with God on his side, we shall soon see the victorious display of Shecows head by our military
feelings don't change situations ,action does.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by tola9ja: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=34364455][/quote]

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by magicfinger1: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:

If that is what it takes let them do it Today alone there has been two or three bombs Yesterday and Sunday,several others
best sensible answer for that dumb question.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
they are dealing with a retired major general.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by olalat(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
truefact:
That's Ok, if it can bring biafra closer....anything to help Biafra is welcome

Oops, where are they sophisticated ritualists, the voodoo people...can't they go and fight Boko and kill anything that moves in sambisa forest..at least they must sophisticatedly secure one Nigeria for their masters up north and for Zik of africa...

where the coneheads...oya, time to kill anything that moves

But the irony is that sophisticated coneheads will defend north with their blood, using all evil propaganda because they are cowards. ..they will find way to justify whatever evil committed by north or themselves. ..they will only start screaming and cursing when it involve the east

Sophisticated and progressive cowards, nigeria has expired....Learn to stand on your own
I always laugh at all of u, nairaland biafra agitators. Nobody cares abt you. Your selfish biafra lord, after he abscond retraced his wrong steps, came back home like a prodigal son he was, contested for ng presidency and loss. Unserious u ppl are, u did not vote for him. All of u are mere jesters and so shall it remain.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by magicfinger1: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
hypocrites undecided

We just resume office and u guys are shouting for the change he promised undecided

All his promises within 6 days?
better stop fooling and deceiving urself .u just resume for where??trying to live a fake life on nairaland won't help u .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mtchew... how does that change the fact that Bros Joe dey otueke dey flex with mama peace!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by ndcide(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't give a damn about all these bokoharam news because of my personal believe about bokoharam.

My own concern is the 'bring back our girls' thing.

*Is the campaign over already?

*Have we forgotten the girls,

shouldn't they hold the FG to task in bringing back the girls?

*If the campaign wasn't against GEJ but the government shouldn't we at least remind this new government about it by protesting to ask rock?

*Has oby ezekwesili relaxed on the issue?

*Or was it a deliberate attack against the past administration just to bring the government to disrepute?

*Or was it hijacked for political manipulation?

Can someone help.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Esemuru506: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
I understand ..buh trust me, Buhari has taken this B/H issue as a priority and you ll soon see results.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Ashmark(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just hope and pray that this Boko Haram thing will not turn to real time war in Buhari 's cos this guy's are really testing him on what he will do.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
see ya mouth like "yes"

Ehn na you sabi grin
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by magicfinger1: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
the action you are calling for Mrs, don't forget gej couldn't give the action after spending 6 years.

you guys should cool down and stop the HATE

4years - 6days = ? undecided
buhari had over 2 years to formulate plans on how to tackle bh, gej didn't have that chance ,the bh issue started all of a sudden and caught everyone unaware,buhari has been observing the situation and criticizing gej for 3years on gej poor handling of the situation. One would have thought he already had a well laid out plan to tackle the issue. Why does he need to travel to chad and niger now when he could have done all that during the 4weeks he had after winning the election? The man doesn't even know the ppl he will be working with?? And yet he and his party had ample time to pick ppl who will be ministers but they didn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by midolian(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
MissGdope:

Ehn na you sabi grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by shynegold: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
I need to go and fight again this miscreants honestly.I have the military training though I may not be in the army or other security service but I want to fight against them. What do you say friends? What's your opinion?
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by sleekdre: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
They are on it..Or do you want Buhari, john oyegun, Tinubu and others to go to the war front b4 u know they are working? undecided
Was that not what APC want GEJ to do Just asking!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by magicfinger1: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
ndcide:
I don't give a damn about all these bokoharam news because of my personal believe about bokoharam.

My own concern is the 'bring back our girls' thing.

*Is the campaign over already?

*Have we forgotten the girls,

shouldn't they hold the FG to task in bringing back the girls?

*If the campaign wasn't against GEJ but the government shouldn't we at least remind this new government about it by protesting to ask rock?

*Has oby ezekwesili relaxed on the issue?

*Or was it a deliberate attack against the past administration just to bring the government to disrepute?

*Or was it hijacked for political manipulation?

Can someone help.
chibok 4 where ? When apc members are busy fighting over ministerial positions and juicy posts .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by M4gunners: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
They are on it..Or do you want Buhari, john oyegun, Tinubu and others to go to the war front b4 u know they are working? undecided
Hehehehe but you guys expect Jonathan to be sleeping in Sambisa!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Sulaimon01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Buhari= Baba talkative grin

Where is the Change you guys promised. angry

in your damn ass! No be CHANGE they promised? Na MAGIC? or that untrue TRANSFORMATION?
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by jonuel1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

Was that not what they expected GEJ to do? Why aren't they doing it?
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Neplusultra(f): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ijaw is threatening, Buhari is promising, Bh is bombing, Biafra is going!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by chimaroked12: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
We are tried of hearing promises do what u have promised before becoming president we need the change u have always promised, is nt by traveling to Chad and other countries time done reach to work. angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by agarawu23(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
magicfinger1:
better stop fooling and deceiving urself .u just resume for where??trying to live a fake life on nairaland won't help u .
what has my personality gat to do with the situation on ground?
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by adexmuhyi(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Na today
Enough of the threats and flexing
Let us see action,that's what you promised
Campaign season is over
Show us what you gat

A fu na anya,e kwe !!!
Jst be a litle bit patient dys pple are very wel organised and it wil take a wel planed and and strategised militants to flush dem or else it'l continue to make no sense and no difference
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by LaudGuy: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Baba now you are there do something please.

*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* Blood-On-The-Mic

#MakeMusicNotWaR
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Sibrah: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
I have the same feeling too. And I know with God on his side, we shall soon see the victorious display of Shecows head by our military
It will be interesting to know where god stands regarding his 'people'. Some are on the Jihad side of things and others are on the side killing and suppressing the Jihadists.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by infomind98: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just 2 days in office, people of low IQ have been complaining that No Action, where is the change, will the change come withing 2days? Some Nigerians are so LOW in their thinking while dont we allow this regime to come out with their plans and strategies, we are inpacient and sentimental . In Sha Allah, this regime will take us to the promised land. Let support them with our prayer and have hope.

May Almighty Allah assist PMB and all his associates. May Allah Bless Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by p1jiobi: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
I think its buhari who is in for a surprise. He better go down on his knees and beg d so called clueless one for clues.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by nigerianvenom(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

Offcourse yes cos osinbajo said they will the war front against boko haram, so we expect nothing else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Only Nigerian Leader That Is Not Corrupt - Lauretta Onochie / Kano State Delegates Already On Their Seats / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.