Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) (5490 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / 5 Types Of Students You'll Find In Night Class (late Night Reading Sessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Lol, this one is serious.

In case this makes fp.
A message to all nairalanders--
Please stop all these hate comments and ethnicity & tribalistic bashings. GEJ and GMB e-wars. Or at least limit them to a sensible level.
They have negative effects on forum readers. It poisons the mind. We're already divided on different issues.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Cetona(f): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Lol... Not easy to study till dawn grin

Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Foxycute(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Is allowed.
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by adexeli(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
After doing all these there's no guarantee of getting a Job. . Sighs

1 Like

Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by adexmuhyi(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
dys reminds me of my own episode of it, i was paintin my book lik a kg pupil, anyway i relented a slept like neva b4
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
oh lawd!!!!! haaaahahahahah gringrin
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
adeaks:
Hahahahahahaha. grin grin grin

At that point d eye go don thin. E go come red join.
I remember d day I had to cram Evidence Act and cases overnight for Evidence exam. At a point I was just like the person in d picture. I couldn't tell whether I was d one reading the book or it was the book reading me. grin
what's evidence exam?
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by docmoses(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what's evidence exam?

'Law of Evidence' is a course offered by 400level law students but simply called Evidence for short.
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
adeaks:

'Law of Evidence' is a course offered by 400level law students but simply called Evidence for short.
ok
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Olypeppy:
I swear na Uniuyo student be that#na so person fall from desk during night class and kept sleeping on the floor
grin
Olypeppy:
I swear na Uniuyo student be that#na so person fall from desk during night class and kept sleeping on the floor
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by mysticgal(f): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
I remember reading con's.law,for 10 hours straight that I never knew when I started chewing paper that I tore from my notebook in my sleepy state or the fact that I was scribbling nonsense like a kindergarten babysad
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
I think he doused his coffee with weed. Any sane person wouldn't do this no matter how fatigued he or she is
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Lol. I remembered when I was in 100 level, I was studying for CHM102 or CHM104 test (I can't remember now). I was reading with candle and my hair was loosed and scattered. I dozed off while reading and the next thing I heard was a burning sound and the odour of my burnt hair filled the air. I shouted "Jesus". My cousin woke up and started laughing. I had to cut my hair o.
The most painful thing was that I wrote the test but the result was not added to my exam score. Thank God I passed the exam if not, I would have rewritten the course the following year.

1 Like

Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Fratello(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." What kind of Muslim are you?
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Aminat508(f): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Fratello:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." What kind of Muslim are you?
Oh! undecided guess u never enter muslim section here on nairaland abi?
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Fratello(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
Oh! undecided guess u never enter muslim section here on nairaland abi?
Are you Nairaland?
What kind of Muslim are you?
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Aminat508(f): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fratello:

Are you Nairaland?
What kind of Muslim are you?
what?
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Fratello(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
what?
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Tolzeal(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
what?

You like A GIRL like That Im seriously tripping for.

Choi...You look Cool in glasses.
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Aminat508(f): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tolzeal:

You like A GIRL like That Im seriously tripping for.

Choi...You look Cool in glasses.
thanks u sir
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
mysticgal:
I remember reading con's.law,for 10 hours straight that I never knew when I started chewing paper that I tore from my notebook in my sleepy state or the fact that I was scribbling nonsense like a kindergarten babysad
hahahaha... Nna ehn, this one is serious!
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by KingsJohnson(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, pls help me wit dis
www.nairaland.com/234801/new-business-idea-no-fund#34271793
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by nairalife2013(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Gosh I laff tili my incurable crying dota stopd crying and sat up on one spot starring at me with great awe! The surprise, bewildered look on her face... I go die oooooh!

1 Like

Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin

No be curl and divergence dey deer so?
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by jamjam1991(m): 12:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Its solved, below is the #FUNAAB Post UTME 2015 and #pastQuestions link neyopompey..com/2015/05/funaab-post-ume-2015-tricks-and-advices.html help RT

Nairaland

here we offer the best and most updated
updates of the FUNAAB POST UTME 2015/2016.
we also offer email pdf of #FREEpastQUESTIONS for all
course in the federal university of agricultue
abeokuta. click NOW http://
neyopompey..com/2015/05/funaab-
post-ume-2015-tricks-and-advices.html for more info, call 08130090673,08095878020
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Trippledots(m): 4:35am On Jun 04, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
I think he doused his coffee with weed. Any sane person wouldn't do this no matter how fatigued he or she is

my guy, who no go no de know. If uv been there u will testify urself
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2015
mysticgal:

Wow. Chewing paper. That's serious shocked

I hope u got an A in d course sha.
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by Elevation(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Department of Chemistry - Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria.
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by mysticgal(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeaks:

Wow. Chewing paper. That's serious shocked
I hope u got an A in d course sha.
The black Ghanian prof gave me a Bundecided
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Elevation:
Department of Chemistry - Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria.

na lie
Re: When Night Reading Takes Its Toll On You ( Hilarious Pics ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
.are u well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest From Imt Enugu / SEE The Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / This Is Sabethes – World’s Most Beautiful Mosquito (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.