Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot (672 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot by vwvw(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2009
Equatorial Guinea’s armed forces fought off an attack on the presidential palace on Tuesday by gunmen believed to have come by boat from nearby Nigeria’s Niger Delta, the government said in a statement.http://connectafrica./2009/02/17/equatorial-guinea-coup-foiled/
Re: Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot by GoldCircle: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2009
Really!! shocked shocked How does this concern the Niger Delta struggle na
Re: Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot by vwvw(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2009
grin @goldcircle, bru i no know, but i get the uncanny feeling that they are testing the waters
Re: Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2009
lol.

This is simply a Yankee plot to install their military in the Bight of Biafra as a nations' 'sovereignty' has been threatened.

That aside sha, Ijaw fishermen have been travelling to Equitorial Guinea since 19 kporodim. I believe we have ancestral claim to that land and all the oil that goes with it. grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot by texazzpete(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2009
Ibime:

lol.

This is simply a Yankee plot to install their military in the Bight of Biafra as a nations' 'sovereignty' has been threatened.

That aside sha, Ijaw fishermen have been travelling to Equitorial Guinea since 19 kporodim. I believe we have ancestral claim to that land and all the oil that goes with it. grin

Yeah right. More likely the MEND criminals were up to some more shenanigans grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Fail In Equatorial Guinea Coup Plot by desgiezd(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
These people should restrict their activities to Nigeria and stop embarrassing us all.

(1) (Reply)

Gov.oni Of Ekiti State Sacked By Appeal Court! / Gunshots At Imo Govt House As Workers Run For Safety / Ndigbo Decry Attempt To Blackmail Onovo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.