Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively (1236 Views)

How To Market Your Business Effectively Without Spending Much / Benin City-experienced Person Needed To Manage A Restaurant & Bar / Grow your business effectively and get more sales with our marketing skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by dayomike(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have some amount of money in my possession which am planning to use for business, but the only business i have passion for is transportation business. my major challenge with this business is how to manage it or get a reliable company to do that for me which will comply with any agreement we have. please if you know any RELIABLE company with vast experience in this business please kindly share.,.
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by dreu2fine(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
We cover ur vehicle with the corect exservisemen stickers reg wit the cac
1.Are u into transport services busines or u do do biznes wit ur vehicle.
2. Do u want your buses,cars and vehicle to be covered trought out nigeria without fear or distuurb from other stickers guys on the road.
3.24 hours service to our clients
we would back your vehicle wit the corect exservicemen sticker of the nigeria legion.no rats or bager would disturb ur vehicle on d raod.
Call 08034595985.
(secretary nigeria legion delta state office 2 delta state)
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2015
dayomike:
I have some amount of money in my possession which am planning to use for business, but the only business i have passion for is transportation business. my major challenge with this business is how to manage it or get a reliable company to do that for me which will comply with any agreement we have. please if you know any RELIABLE company with vast experience in this business please kindly share.
What kind of transportation business? Is it commercial bus kind or haulage of products? Etc
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by dayomike(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
polymathic:
What kind of transportation business? Is it commercial bus kind or haulage of products? Etc
commercial
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
dayomike:
commercial
if tis getting a commercial bus, I won't advice u dabble into that.. but follow your heart
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by dayomike(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
polymathic:
if tis getting a commercial bus, I won't advice u dabble into that.. but follow your heart
thanks for that piece, but i need to venture into good business(es).
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
dayomike:
thanks for that piece, but i need to venture into good business(es).
Lots of businesses u can venture into with good ROI... U can even go into haulage/Logistic business sir
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by dayomike(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2015
polymathic:
Lots of businesses u can venture into with good ROI... U can even go into haulage/Logistic business sir
thanks bro
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by osasboy(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Do you know about "God is Good Motors" if not ,please check out their mode of operation and if you think you like it,then contact me.

I am a management consultant.
I can help you out .

1 Like

Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by mrramadan(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
dayomike:
thanks bro

Let me add to this. You can also decide to become a freight broker for companies, it's less stressful once you understand it. Believe me when I say that is one of the safest and with less risks when it comes to haulage and transport generally.
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by dayomike(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2015
will find out, tnx
osasboy:
Do you know about "God is Good Motors" if not ,please check out their mode of operation and if you think you like it,then contact me.

I can help you out .
Re: How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively by dayomike(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2015
u can drop your contact
osasboy:

I can help you out .

(1) (Reply)

#dollars For Sale Via My Payoneer / . / Goshencoin ICO (initial Coin Offering) For Goshencoin S.O.U.L & Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.