Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

2006 Honda Accord With Navigation - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord With Navigation (2706 Views)

Superclean Tokunbo 2008 Model Honda Accord With Navigation System / Sold!!!!!!---Toks 04 Honda Accord With Leda And Navi Option / Tokunbo 05 Accord With Navigation SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord With Navigation by ubuntuman: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2009
How much for this cool ride. I like this colour!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord With Navigation by webmaster3: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
At last, a buyer on the way.A whole Page is gone without any serious buyer. But i like the crticism, cashmoni please give us the price. I could be intrested
Re: 2006 Honda Accord With Navigation by Busybody2(f): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2009
Cashmoni:

The price has not been fixed, me and busybody still haggling on it, she made an offer of 750k which i am thinking on!lol,besides not sure how she intends to pay for it,she called me and we spoke at length on the car,and other issues, she enlightened me and also made my china nokia phone battery run down after she just kept on pricing and pricing, hahahaha, had to beg her to allow me drop the call,

On a more serious note,the price i dont even know about that myself, grin,maybe when there is a serious offer then,i will carry buyer to dealer and just settle for a service charge, am not putting a price on this

Are you serious at all angry angry angry tongue

You berra hurry up quickly and fix the price quick quick, do you know the value of the Pound Sterling (£) has fallen sharply and is continuing to fall and I think I was too hasty in my decision tongue Sorry I have to review my offer price downwards, the new figure I am offering is N620,000 and I want to spread the payment over 10 years grin

When should I come and pick up themy car cheesy I am sure you will not mind waiting till my pupil resume for the third semester in April, and pay their tuition fees before I make the first instalment payment on the car cheesy I know you will say yes anyway, you are far too kind grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Honda Accord With Navigation by Busybody2(f): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2009
tkb417:

i graduated from OAU. It doesnt mean ill know u guys

mine is, why do you people like soiling other peoples thread in the name of jealousy abi wetin i go call am?
this thing no good na

My favourite uncle ShomboGbefila don come again tongue Cashmoni mistakenly did the same thing on Inspired_men's thread yesterday, despite Jesarmy's imput that any issue discrepancies noted on any car should be communicated to fellow dealers via email, thats all. And Gestapo did too was quote Cashmoni's words, word-for-word grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235153.0.html

Thankfully, everything is sorted out now and its all fun and games from now on wink

Do you think I should review my offer downwards still, I am sure you will agree with me N550,000 is still a very generous offer cheesy Say yes please cheesy And I'm sure you will not mind washing the car for me every morning until I find time to come and pick it up Uncle cheesy Do I hear another yes grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Honda Accord With Navigation by benez6(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2009
nice car, is it still available?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tokumbo Audi 80 For Sale / Pls Help Interprete This Vin/autocheck Report / Toyota Echo (vitz) 1999/2000 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.