Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Latest Top 3 Songs You Must Listen To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Latest Top 3 Songs You Must Listen To (567 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist / Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Top 3 Songs You Must Listen To by jimmyblaze6: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
number one....... BOBO by olamide tho i dont reallyy like this song but you cnt dispute the fact the song is banggin on evry radio station you tune into ryt now.....nice one by badooo himself

Number 2
ife dun by D.m.s.c this my favourte song of the moment this a crew dat comprises of 4 guys these guys are damn good i tell you this crew reminds me of the old style plus crew we used to knw in d days of olufunmi and imagine that, ife dun is one hell of song you definitely need to listen to download here /pujc28m

Number 3
Simi- jamb question
This grl is good you just gotta listen to this song you gonna fall in love with it
Re: Latest Top 3 Songs You Must Listen To by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
For me its:
Laye - kiss daniel
Bobo - olamide
Godwin - korede bello

2 Likes

Re: Latest Top 3 Songs You Must Listen To by UncleLondon: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
What month are you in?
Re: Latest Top 3 Songs You Must Listen To by jimmyblaze6: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2015
lolzzzz

(1) (Reply)

New Music:vector|kanawan Dabo / Get Your Songs Properly Produced & Mixed By #DoubleSixBeats / A Nlder Mixtape Dropping Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.