Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video (32457 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by lazsnaira(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
BREAKING: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Release New Video

The Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram released a video online on Tuesday, rejecting the claims of the Nigerian military that it has been routed by a four-nation offensive, which doesn’t show Abubakar Shekau the group’s leader.

Abubakar Shekau

The speaker in the 10-minute message which was posted on the video-sharing site YouTube said “Most of our territory is still under our control”. He called Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Niger, who have been battling the Islamists, “the lying coalition partners”.

The video bears the new logo “Islamic State in West Africa” and follows the Nigerian militants’ pledge of allegiance in an audio message in March to the IS group, that has overrun large parts of Syria and Iraq.

Video from #BokoHaram/Islamic State West Africa province without d face of d Islamist group Shekau. New logo unveiled pic.twitter.com/S0XyYhIHDr

— Edward (@DonKlericuzio) June 2, 2015

Red Cross says 13 killed in Maiduguri bomb. Eyewitnesses say more dead. New video tagged IS in West Africa does not feature Abubakar Shekau. — will ross (@willintune) June 2, 2015

The message is the first video released by the terrorist group since February, when Shekau vowed to disrupt Nigeria’s elections.

Shekau has featured prominently in most of the group’s videos over the last three years and his absence in the latest message will likely stir further debate on his whereabouts or possible death.

Nigeria’s military has claimed to have killed Shekau only for him to pop up on another video.

The speaker in the new message appears in front of two pick-up trucks, with four other gunmen visible in the background.

He speaks in the Hausa language that is dominant in northern Nigeria with Arabic and English subtitles.

An AK-47 rifle rests on his chest as he seeks to rebuke the claims of successes made in recent weeks by the military.

“The armies claim through the media that they captured our towns and that they assaulted Sambisa (forest) and defeated us,” he said, referring to the bushland area in Nigeria’s northeast Borno state that has been an Islamist stronghold.

“I swear by Allah that I am talking right now from Sambisa… Here in Sambisa you can travel more than four to five hours under the black flag of Islam by car or by motorbike.”

The video further shows gruesome violence, including executions of apparent civilians and one man in a Nigeria police uniform, who are shot at close range.

It was reported that on March 7, 2015 the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, in an audio message pledged allegiance to the richest and, probably, most powerful terrorist group Islamic State (ISIS).

The terrorist group recently stormed two Yobe towns, burning down a police station and several government buildings.

http://www.naij.com/451816-breaking-shekau-missing-as-boko-haram-release-new-video.html

1 Share

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by wise7(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Do we have more than 1 sambisa forest

8 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Firefire(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am looking for the video to verify, I have searched online.

Please share it. Thank you.

I weep for my country... cry cry cry cry

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
The idiot is probably planing for another attack a clever tactic to get us curious and focus blindly on him been incapacitated. Does the fact that he is not in the video stop anything? No so let's move on and think of better ways of combating these condemned souls.

24 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Sirniyeh(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please anyone with the link to the video?
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
make una go find am na
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by LEvuls(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Any link for the video ...

Once I watch it I know who is who,what it is, what they planning ahead for,where it was taken and TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN cool
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2015
easy to start something but very difficult to end it, boko haram started like a joke but now a serious and one of the most dangerous terrorist group. it will never go well with anyone that started this thing for any reason and their sympathizer will rotten un hell. RUBBISH.

19 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Bishop4bella(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2015
By the Grace of the Living God, either the group like it or not Nigeria will conquer them In Jesus Name.

AMEN

25 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by ojjp: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Let's c d video first.
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Chibaba247(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2015
#video Link ooo,Dis guys are insane
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by ahaika23: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2015
The illiterate old one busy flying forever!

7 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by RockMaxi: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
ahaika23:
The illiterate old one busy flying forever!

angry If your literate ph.d holder had not dragged foot over the years and have done the needful without seeking to gain superman status during election period.

It's only a matter of time the NA will crush this BH.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by drtwist(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
he is in Aso Rock na, waiting for his appointment from your Mentor

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Pangea: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVlSOqTZHj4

I just watched the video now.
Baba this cannot continue!
Every day these people lives many Nigerians dies!
At least that goat shekau must be dead cos he wasn't on the video.
It's terrible!
Those policemen they were executing, what will happen to their families?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by gbaskiboy: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
He has gone for a training with ISIS combatants,

May he never knows peace wherever he is.......

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by ZYZZA: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
M so shacow no wan go meet him virgin again?

Him most go o .
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Adonbeliv it
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by myklangelo(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
He wants to shre his fame with another. Let people no get false hope, maybe he de toilet when the video was shot.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by IbileArmy(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
My Gf says if I get 50 likes she will suuuuk my
dick

9 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by faroukfahima(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Pavore9: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Na today.........the guy keeps 'resurrecting'angry
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by BCharlie: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
He went on leave.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by HelenBee(f): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
IbileArmy:
My Gf says if I get 100 likes she will suuuuk my
dick
Iranu

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by hisclemency(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
may be baba dey busy drawing plan for next attack hummm driz God
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
According to APC members he left May 29 with GEJ. But according to PDP members he went to Chad to meet Buhari to plan their next move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by AdeluwaTemi(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari must know his whereabouts

Shekau is his ACD

1 Like

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by donbiggy7(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Have you read your open heaven devotional today? We make it easy to read here at www.raymiah..com
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Ayietim(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Be encouraged by the awesomeness of procreation,
let the miracle of your birth sustain your ambition,
and let the beauty of life,
drive your believe in the possibility of your dream becoming a reality in your life time.
http://ayietim.
Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by Firefire(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Pangea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVlSOqTZHj4

I just watched the video now.
Baba this cannot continue!
Every day these people lives many Nigerians dies!
At least that goat shekau must be dead cos he wasn't on the video.
It's terrible!
Those policemen they were executing, what will happen to their families?

PMB please STOP the killing now!

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by BCharlie: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
IbileArmy:
My Gf says if I get 50 likes she will suuuuk my
dick

How does that concern me?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video by kelvyn7: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Shekau has been kidnapped grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) / Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.