Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] (634 Views)

How Do I Turn This Blog Around? Professional Help Needed Urgently Please. / I Need A Good Programmer/javascript Guru In Abeokuta For Quick Job / Please Guru's In The House Review My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello please ,

I need your help on how to create both a registration and login page using dreamweaver.

*Database and mysql stuff is confusing.

Thanks
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by FRInteractives: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
do you have knowledge in php and mysql or any server side scripting language?
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
FRInteractives:

No I don't . But I have Wamp server and dreamweaver installed on my pc
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
FRInteractives:

I know a little bit about both and I have Wamp server and dreamweaver installed on my pc. Please help
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by FRInteractives: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
adetona99:

I know a little bit about both and I have Wamp server and dreamweaver installed on my pc. Please help

you will need knowledge in php to create a user authentication site. i can teach you php if you are based in port harcourt one on one or i will give u tutorials to learn with
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by petercephas(m): 5:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Tip: Use the Big G

make Google your friend
Need Video Tutorial Make Youtube your friend.

Want me to help you with what to search for
no problem, search for how to create a login form in php using dreamwaver

but you still need to know a little bit about css too

that's it, just my 2cent
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by jabless(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2015
contact me on 07037894009, Whatsapp: 07037894009, email: gimcomputernetwork@ hotmail.com
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by fattbabakay(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
As said earlier...Usee www.google.com

1 Like

Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
FRInteractives:

you will need knowledge in php to create a user authentication site. i can teach you php if you are based in port harcourt one on one or i will give u tutorials to learn with

Am in ibadan , pls show me the tutorial

Thanks
Re: Urgently! Please Guru In The House [ Come In ] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
petercephas:
Tip: Use the Big G

make Google your friend Need Video Tutorial Make Youtube your friend.
Want me to help you with what to search for no problem, search for how to create a login form in php using dreamwaver
but you still need to know a little bit about css too
that's it, just my 2cent
Thanks for the eye opener

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Design A Responsive Wapka Mobile Site. / Make Up To $3000 (N596,700) Per Month Writing For U2much.com Digest / Follow Me As I Develop A School Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.