Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. (811 Views)

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by olayinkarotex(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
I was at skye bank in Ikotun yesterday morning at about 10:30 am,the queue there was much and it was overflowing with people that wanted to withdraw salary especially.
Lo and behold,a guy who was trying to fill his depositor's slip but couldn't spell well seeked the attention of a man who seemed to be a staff of the bank,after filling it,he collected the money-#20,000 from the guy and told him he was going to pay it upstairs,the baba was waiting for his pink copy of the slip and to his suprise the 'staff' didnt show up.He checked everywhere in the bank but to no avail.
NAIRLANDERS BE VIGILANT.
Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by MRBrownJ: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
^^^^only a very STOOPID person would do that?! as the person went upstairs, he should have followed him.

i guess the reason why so many are conning people left right and center is because there are so many dumb people in 9ja.... NONSENSE!
Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by princemmab(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Did d poster above me see where the unfortunate man was referred to as 'baba'. Didn't that tell you that he is elderly and doesn't deserve any of these your curse words?

1 Like

Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by sholikay(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Someone that does such is subjected to eternity curse.
Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2015
This happen in Philippines few weeks ago..the old woman was duped as well inside the bank...its like she was been hypnotised by the another lady who pretend to b in a client as well waiting for a queue ...she withdraw all her retirement money and this lady took it..everything was seen on CCTV..poor old woman..

1 Like

Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by MRBrownJ: 1:38am On Jun 03, 2015
princemmab:
Did d poster above me see where the unfortunate man was referred to as 'baba'. Didn't that tell you that he is elderly and doesn't deserve any of these your curse words?

again, the family of this "supposedly" old foolish man shouldnt have let him go to the bank alone then....
Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by andyanders: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2015
The person is not a staff of the bank. Most fraudsters hang around the bank all the time and could have been one of them that took advantage of the old man. Too bad for the thief.
Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by Nicepoker(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
A. Guy who could not fill the deposit slip. Suddenly changed to the baba waiting for the pink copy. This story is some how.

1 Like

Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by Nicepoker(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
princemmab:
op said the guy initially. But suddenly the guy changed to baba waiting for pink copy.
Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by daddynasa: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
:
Re: Beware:Guy Got Duped In Skye Bank. by olayinkarotex(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Nicepoker:
A. Guy who could not fill the deposit slip. Suddenly changed to the baba waiting for the pink copy. This story is some how.
WHERE I WROTE 'BABA' I DIDNT MEAN AN OLD MAN,IN THIS CONTEXT,ITS LIKE A GREETING TO A DUDE

(1) (Reply)

Preventing Rape Of Young Girls / A Sad Surrender / Another Sad Case Of Domestic Violence........dr Hestia (victim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.