Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police (24866 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Police Academy Interview / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Chukwutobi: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
They arrested a whole professor?

That is crazy. no wonder professors are now called bros!
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by jeje123(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
ennyhola:
"a funaab lecturer was arrested by trace and
taken to obantoko police station. He called
the SUG PRESIDENT and wen he got
there,there was an exchange of verbal
weapons which got presi beaten and
detained....the lecturer(a prof) is still in
detention but presi as been released and told
to appear at the station tomorrow morning for
further tinz"

signeddynamicsfunaabsu p.r.o
Comrade wat cud ave happen now?
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2015
ennyhola:
"a funaab lecturer was arrested by trace and
taken to obantoko police station. He called
the SUG PRESIDENT and wen he got
there,there was an exchange of verbal
weapons which got presi beaten and
detained....the lecturer(a prof) is still in
detention but presi as been released and told
to appear at the station tomorrow morning for
further tinz"

Why did the prof call the SUG Presidio instead of the VC?
I smell Okey!

signeddynamicsfunaabsu p.r.o
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by lawal28c: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Oboy,why dem spoil d mongo pak face na?nd him self no even try arrange am cos of camera

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by tolexy007(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2015
hope dem beat am well?
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by nightmile: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Why would a prof. call SUG president instead of the institution authority..Na SUG president employ am?

Una never tell us the koko of the mata.
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by olumalcolm(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
I really dnt knw wat transpired between d policemen and d presi bt no mata wat,it shuldnt hv led to d assault. Dats y I trust lasu students d police station wuld hv bin thrown upside dwn by now. angry
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
folabayo1:
leave op nw cheesy English na English cheesy

Op, you be funaab student??
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by asumo12: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Lool
How tho?

IbileArmy:
I need 2000 likes to pay my house rent...pls help me to like this Comment
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by olu4life(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Cant even understand what d OP is saying. U called urself PRO and u cant even relate a message properly. Una go just dey disgrace my alma mata. SUG still dey unaab ni. Now edit ur post and give details of what happened

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by olalekan1(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
What is my school turning to? How can a lecturer and a professor for that matter call on SUG president in such a situation, cant he use his intellects for God sake. Its like the VC is in short of clues on how to manage the students, gone are the days of Prof. Balogun when he was the VC things were not like as it is now. I also blame the SUG president for not handling such issue with care, this might just be an opportunity to discredit your leadership career in future.

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by olalekan1(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
olu4life:
Cant even understand what d OP is saying. U called urself PRO and u cant even relate a message properly. Una go just dey disgrace my alma mata. SUG still dey unaab ni. Now edit ur post and give details of what happened
Just Imagine a PRO writing in such a way!
The VC is not doing enough to counsel and discipline these students.
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
meanwhile

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Alao96(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2015
unaedeos:
it happened to me twice in ekiti during Segun oni regime

Who cares
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by gbaskiboy: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015
folabayo1:
grin grin grin you made mehn! cheesy
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by gbaskiboy: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015
folabayo1:
grin grin grin you made my day mehn! cheesy
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by maggi123: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Something is wrong somewhere...
D story isnt clear..

Well..d guy in d pic looks like a thug and nt an SUG president of Funaab! Maybe d beating reduced him to dat. Bt all d same, d University should look critically into d matter before knowing d nxt line of action.

Ndo...presi
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by smileyz16(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2015
this is an affront to funaab..its high time we stopped all dis infringement on students...
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by sobastical: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Ridhwan1:
Ehyah! That has been happening to him since the day those 'oloshos' in his funaab bathed him with their preserved mucus-liked faeces. Oshe oo
Pele presido.
My Advice: pls see your mum in the village or better still if you're muslim, recite surat fathiah 7 times into a bow of water, wash yourself with it repeatedly for 9days, and if yu're xtian, pls psalm 41 (in line with above intructions) will do.
PEACE!

3 in 1
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by savodway(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Omo see hw them beat horlar horlar funaabite wetin u still dey do?
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by sobastical: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Chukwutobi:
They arrested a whole professor?
That is crazy. no wonder professors are now called bros!

And some will blame it on GEJ
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by phemmyjohnson: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2015
If the whole SUG president can be rough-handled like dis,
Can sumbody tell me, who am I ?
This is not just; and right now, there is a protest on course on the major federal road along the police station..
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by iamkay(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2015
there is a peacefull protest going on @ camp right now, the federal road is actually blocked! and bout the op english....i think e dey typ in ah hurry and he is not the p.r.o as stated....
#ALUTA continua

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Lincoln275(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2015
a whole s u g president? hmmmmmm! schools sef nowadays don turn to anoda thing
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by aniyphil: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2015
IbileArmy:
I need 2000 likes to pay my house rent...pls help me to like this Comment

oops! Only 14 likes so far . . .looks like your landlord is gonna kick you out! grin

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by 83lagosroad(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Kx:
Is this not why jungle justice against the Police is on the rise?

The guy should mobilise other students to ensure life is difficult for those police officers so that the president Buhari can wave into it. I blame the proff for allowing himself to be taken to police station by trace idiots
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by opedaydydx9(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Gone are the days of, paparazzi, even as the vp then balogun sef dey respect am...... Buh the president shouldn't have gone alone, haba!!! He no sabi way at all..
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by mamaafrik(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm,funaab students,u people 2 timid.try dat wit mapoly & c if yawa no go gas.
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by elohorayodele: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
If na UNIBEN student, trust the whole school to report at the station the next day with the SUG presido

Ever rugged
ever conscious
ever corrosive

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by folabayo1(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
gbaskiboy:
grin grin grin you made my day mehn! cheesy
uwc grin

FCFMT Victoria-Island Lagos Dirty Hostel (Photos) / Oau : 10 Reasons Why Its Not The Best University / Why Is JAMB Holding Onto 2019 Results For This Long?