Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) (1257 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Hidentity(m): 4:22am On Jun 03, 2015
The MEMO OF A 'CORPER' LAWYER has been moved to the literature section. All updates have been removed and the memoir can now be followed or read at the literature section.

The author is sorry for any inconvenience to readers and followers.

Thank you.

Hidentity.
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 03, 2015
There is no word like "Corper". I will keep saying it until it enters your ears! I just wonder if the class of graduates we have now actually did GNS in school? Its a pity even quack journalist now write "Corper". I was reading a news paper and a columnist wrote "am" instead of "I'm " and I began to wonder what was the actually work of the editor. Or perhaps he studies normadic engineering. And so what? I studied engineering too! who would I even blame? when a class teacher rights 'r' instead of 'are' because of too much unnecessary chatting!
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Hidentity(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
jcmaiah:
There is no word like "Corper". I will keep saying it until it enters your ears! I just wonder if the class of graduates we have now actually did GNS in school? Its a pity even quack journalist now write "Corper". I was reading a news paper and a columnist wrote "am" instead of "I'm " and I began to wonder what was the actually work of the editor. Or perhaps he studies normadic engineering. And so what? I studied engineering too! who would I even blame? when a class teacher rights 'r' instead of 'are' because of too much unnecessary chatting!

Shhhhhh, easy! Mr. Grammar, won't you rather broaden your grammatical dexterity by finding out what it means to put a word in inverted comma or in quote? It means it is either your coined word, not certain if it is grammatically acceptable or a borrowed word from another language in a piece written in an entirely different language.

Calm down, I only see you coming here to tell us you are an engineer with basic knowledge of grammar. And please, try to include the correct word when you do this next time. I know the correct phrase is 'youth corp'. You don't sound like you do. I am not afraid of criticism, but blend it with civility. Read more on quoted words. And please, I see grammatical blunders all over in your purported attempt to correct, please mend them e.g quack journalist (nothing like quack journalist). A quack is simply a fraudulent healer or incompetent medical practitioner. Also, what was the ACTUAL work of the editor, not what was the ACTUALLY work of the editor. Finally, he STUDIED NOMADIC ENGINEERING, not he STUDIES NORMADIC engineering. I saw spelling and concord brutally murdered by your highly educated self who won't stop saying it until it enters our ears.

cc; jcmaiah

3 Likes

Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Hidentity:

Shhhhhh, easy! Mr. Grammar, won't you rather broaden your grammatical dexterity by finding out what it means to put a word in inverted comma or in quote? It means it is either your coined word, not certain if it is grammatically acceptable or a borrowed word from another language in a piece written in an entirely different language.

Calm down, I only see you coming here to tell us you are an engineer with basic knowledge of grammar. And please, try to include the correct word when you do this next time. I know the correct phrase is 'youth corp'. You don't sound like you do. I am not afraid of criticism, but blend it with civility. Read more on quoted words.
I know all you said is true. But let's do something right for once!
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Hidentity(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Idboyostic(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
jcmaiah:

I know all you said is true. But let's do something right for once!
No Offense..... you got screwed by a lawyer tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Claroo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
I dey gbadun dis ur story padi mi cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Idboyostic(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Claroo:
I dey gbadun dis ur story padi mi cheesy
Claroo, your voice Dan over crazy? And hope say you no follow for the committee of friends wey tell HIDENTITY to enter camp...

2 Likes

Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Lagusta(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Following.....

*buys land, spreads mat, brings popcorn along with viju milk, looks for one babe to chat up!!! *
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Claroo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Idboyostic:
Claroo, your voice Dan over crazy? And hope say you no follow for the committee of friends wey tell HIDENTITY to enter camp...
Lol....No mind Hidentity

I dey part of d Committee grin

Aw service dey go bro
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Hidentity(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Hidentity(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Claroo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Faith Ko Fati ni

Hidentity accept ur Faith cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Kunle106(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
What happened to the updates?
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Hidentity(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kunle106:
What happened to the updates?

Sorry for any inconvenience Sir. Check the topic before this. It has been moved to the literature section
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Kunle106(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hidentity:

Sorry for any inconvenience Sir. Check the topic before this. It has been moved to the literature section
no problem, have seen it and now following.. Keep it up am enjoying ur memoir..
But why not inform your readers here about the new development.
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Hidentity(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kunle106:
no problem, have seen it and now following.. Keep it up am enjoying ur memoir..
But why not inform your readers here about the new development.

Thanks for the useful idea you blessed me with. I'll do just that. I appreciate.
Re: 'memoir Of A 'corper' Lawyer (moved to the literature section) by Kunle106(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hidentity:

Thanks for the useful idea you blessed me with. I'll do just that. I appreciate.
its my pleasure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Must- Have For Every Prospective Corp Member / Enugu, Batch A Stream 2 Whatsapp Group. / Ekiti Corpers Lets Know Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.