Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Female Corps Member Missing (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corps Member Missing (photos) (38505 Views)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by JohnFrankling(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Bad news everyday in this country*mtchew
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2015
.she ran to Lagos.
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by opeoluwa20(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2015
shachris:

sad
rubbish
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by fairygeh(f): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Almighty father who found the lost axe in the water,you are still the same God,locate this lady and bring her to safety.
Amen
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Pascal181: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
She will be found alive in JESUS NAME. If u have faith type Amen.
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Pheals(f): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Robbers don dey go with fucking machine ?? I pray they should get her back
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Swagk101:
May God take control...she fit don go do runs sef.
pstfu
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by kilode100(f): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
So

20 Likes

Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Pheals:
Robbers don dey go with fucking machine ?? I pray they should get her back
may God deliver ur reasoning faculty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by slap1(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
I hope she's alive, where ever she is...
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
ifyalways:
I pray she's found. I hate to think that perhaps the robbers took her.

That is exactly what happened. The robbers got hold of her trying to take her bag and decided to take her along with them as part of their booty. embarassed
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by EplFanSite: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Interesting Facts You Don’t Know About Sepp Blatter

Sepp Blatter yesterday announced that he will be stepping down as FIFA president after 17 years as president of the world soccer ruling body. Blatter who was re-elected few days back amidst allegations of corruption with several of FIFA’s top figures indicted, shocked the football community with the news.

But who is this man? here are some interesting facts you don’t know about Sepp Blatter.

Read @ http://www.afaat.com/2015/06/facts-about-sepp-blatter/
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Sprintx24(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Truly a sad development. God let ur mighty hands serve as a shield, protect her and save her. Amen! Wish you a safe return my fellow Corp member so we can continue our selfless service under the sun and in the rain in humility to humanity.....

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
[size=48pt]24?[/size] undecided
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by cyril700(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Women value their hand bags, or anything bag more than their life. If u doubt me try to touch ur female frn's bag and see her reaction. Hit like if u agree
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by eightsin(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Went back to get her bag?? That is surprising.

May they find her.
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Panshow(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Why would she go back because of her bag?. I pray she's found.
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Kylekent59: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Her €redentials is important to her,shaii,hope shE is found. Sad story
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Pascal181:
She will be found alive in JESUS NAME. If u have faith type Amen.
Amen n Amen
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by ignis: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Why going back to pick the bag?
That's the handiwork of the devil. ..
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by jaydee87(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
keep faith and expect a call from them for a Ransome.... but she made a wrong decision going back to pick her bag...
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2015
IJ missing ke??

She is a friend and was in my department in school though I was in 400L she was in 300L.

She still updated her dp and pm on BBM this weekend cos she's on my list.

Can't believe this is really happening
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by handbagss(f): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Ijeoma why? U should have left the bag! Now, where are u? So sad
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by handbagss(f): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
ibietela2:
[size=48pt]24?[/size] undecided
No vex me o. Is that what is important to u Her age?
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by defhenry(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Swagk101:
Haba guy... Not fair
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by mzpetite(f): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Swagk101:
undecided
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by adexmuhyi(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Dys kinda beauriful lady runin back to d tivs after escapin..anyway i bliv dose guys are wel potent and also came wit bus wich means on sightin the ukwu dey decided to make her wife for a month biko
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by hushbarbie(f): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
I pray she's found, we were in same platoon in camp (platoon 8 ) very nice and friendly... this is sad
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2015
handbagss:

No vex me o.
Is that what is important to u Her age?
handbag... women and bags.
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by spencekat(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
ifeelgood:
Sometimes lying about age can put one in trouble, maybe the robbers want to ascertain why she's older than her age. I declare her freed INJ!
What do you mean?
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by handbagss(f): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
ferdimako:
handbag... women and bags.
U called me
Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by mcfoxy(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Is because d bag contain blackberry,BBM is important to some people life, stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parade Native Doctor, Men Who Tortured Lady Over Missing iPhone. Photos / Drugs Concealed In HIV Sachets Seized While Being Transported To Nigeria. Photos / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.