Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset (585 Views)

Shaolin Monk Runs On Water On Live Tv [photos] / Forbes Billionaire Gives Away His N120B Fortune!!! / Shocking Video!!! Buddhist Monk Who Sits In A Pot Of Boiling Oil To Meditate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset by ceaserian(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Indeed change has finally surfaced its head on earth… If Buhari can do it who else can’t? According to reports, Forbes Millionaire, Bhanwarlal
Doshi 58, who is said to be worth over $600m has
given away all
his fortune. Doshi who owns a plastic company has converted into
the famous Jain monk’s life. He converted on
Sunday, May
31, 2015 and became one of the disciples of Jain
Acharya, Shri Gunratna Surishwarji Maharaj. To start his monk life, a party was thrown for him,
over 1500 people attended the party. After the ceremony, Doshi is expected to live in abject
poverty with no maids or money or any physical
possession. Reports have it that Doshi had always wanted to
become a monk after he listened to Jain’s lectures in
1981, but it
took him time to convince his family.
Re: Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset by mperoakeem(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2015
huh....
Re: Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset by ceaserian(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2015
the man chop ogbono be dat...
Re: Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset by Heyliesha(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2015
if I hear...
Re: Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset by ceaserian(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Heyliesha:
if I hear...
as u don hear now oya start treking....
Re: Billionaire Gives Away N120b Fortune, Becomes A Monk With No Asset by Baba419(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Whatever rocks his boat, you never know poverty till you taste it. I don't know why I strongly feel he was born with a silver spoon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

While Using Hypo As This Happen To You? / My GNLD Adventures In Warri And The Bizarre (must Read) / Watch Video Of Cars Burning After Ikorodu Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.