Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! (2972 Views)

Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition / We’ll No Longer Condone Opposition- Sponsored Protests – PDP / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by truth4meal(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
We don't have an opposition all I care - what we have so far is a faceless group of pained losers from a particular region of the country. All they based their own opposition is pettiness, ethnicity and payback. Nothing about them is patriotic or democratic. But the part that got me laughing is the APC did so during GEJ and it's payback time...lol. You can’t even device your own way of performing your opposition responsibilities you rely on someone else's module and you want to outsmart them? Kids quit joking please
Every silly post you guys made reminds me of same before the election and we both know what happened on the election day. Keep up with the silly, petty opposition and watch KOWA outshine you soon as a preferred opposition.
We need an opposition badly it's healthy for our democracy but not all these emotional losers

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
What can I say more when hypocrites are on the loose.

Is this not previous opposition that were blinded by absolute antagonism that their sense of judgement diminished to near zero?

Is this not same people who misinterpreted every good gesture of previous administration, painted Nigeria as the worst thing after Lucifer, glorified the gains of Bokoharam, vilified our security agencies, rejoiced when every natural disaster and calamity fell on the country under Goodluck Jonathan's administration?

Do people develop memory loss without a cause as I can't imagine why this same unpatriotic political group is trying to enforce civility when they never learnt nor practiced one in the last five years?

I don't believe in destroying my gains and goodwill just to get at my enemy. This is also insanity, however, respect is attracts respect.

Do unto others what you wish they do to you and this the Buhari's supporter failed to understand all through Jonathan's administration without knowing that a time like this will eventually come.

Goodluck to defending the indefensible for the next four years when another election will be called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by socialmediaman: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The opposition will not need to spew lies like the way the APC did to Jonathan's administration

All the opposition needs to do is circulate the many soon to be committed blunders by Buhari.

Give this man a mic and see him out do Patience Jonathan.

At the end of the day this dull uninspiring Man will hang himself and he and his legion of plebs will have no one but Buhari to blame

Waste of time. Nigerians will never listen to you when they know you're out to regain power and continue looting and arrogance from where you stopped, you guys will get exasperated on this wild goose chase, Lagos PDP should be a lesson. While the President works visibly for the people to benefit, you can create your controversies for those who care for comic episodes, but when the election time comes, the crop is separated from the weed, ask Lagos PDP. Happy opposition!
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

You will surely cry at the end. I am laughing at you here cos you are the most dumb among the pdp jobless oaf. Lmaoooo

Deep in your heart you know you are foolish to believe this geriatric despotic sectional semi illiterate bigot can solve all our problems.

When this mistake begins to become obvious please do not blame the opposition rather blame your furhrer and fake messiah
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

Stop abusing me, otherwise. cheesy grin

You see how dumb you are? What is stop abusing me?? Buhahahahaha. This guy na real mugun.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
socialmediaman:

Waste of time. Nigerians will never listen to you when they know you're out to regain power and continue looting and arrogance from where you stopped, you guys will get exasperated on this wild goose chase, Lagos PDP should be a lesson. While the President works visibly for the people to benefit, you can create your controversies for those who care for comic episodes, but when the election time comes, the crop is separated from the weed, ask Lagos PDP. Happy opposition!

[size=18pt]
Give Buhari a mic and let the comedy begin.

Buhari can not give what he does not have.

You will soon have a front row experience of a repeat of history since you refused to read up on this man's disastrous regime[/size].
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

Deep in your heart you know you are foolish to believe this geriatric despotic sectional semi illiterate bigot can solve all our problems.

When this mistake begins to become obvious please do not blame the opposition rather blame your furhrer and fake messiah
[/s]

The slowpoke.ic fool you call a father is the foolish one. Why not drag the senile fo.ol to contest election against Buhari instead of lamenting and calling your father fool now. Who even take a deranged tribalistic animal like you serious? Accursed fool
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

The slowpoke.ic fool you call a father is the foolish one. Why not drag the senile fo.ol to contest election against Buhari instead of lamenting and calling your father fool now. Who even take a deranged tribalistic animal like you serious? Accursed fool
Eyahh nah so e dey pain you?

Pele.

Buhari is brainless

Now go and die

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I am useless and jobless

Pls help me.

My m.oronic aged father is brainless and foolish

Now i need to go and die

Good you know all this stuff, rest in pieces.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by socialmediaman: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Give Buhari a mic and let the comedy begin.

Buhari can not give what he does not have.

You will soon have a front row experience of a repeat of history since you refused to read up on this man's disastrous regime

Does it matter to you that Nigerians don't care about his accent if they think he knows what he's doing? Patient Jonathan's grammatical errors wouldn't have mattered to Nigerians if the government was doing a good job managing the resources and benefitting people, without scandals of embezzlemens and lack of improvement of lives

You know the irony? Jonathan had a PHD but his decisions were poor, his advisers were self centered and useless to the nation, and his policies were a far cry from what Nigerians expected
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

Good you know all this stuff, rest in pieces.

You have no argument

Pleb
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
socialmediaman:

Does it matter to you that Nigerians don't care about his accent if they think he knows what he's doing? Patient Jonathan's grammatical errors wouldn't have mattered to Nigerians if the government was doing a good job managing the resources and benefitting people, without scandals of embezzlemens and lack of improvement of lives

You know the irony? Jonathan had a PHD but his decisions were poor, his advisers were self centered and useless to the nation, and his policies were a far cry from what Nigerians expected

Who said anything about his ascent or use of grammar?

It is in the content and context of his speech that will give much Lolz like stabilising international oil prices to magically turning the naira to the dollar

Buhari is daft and the only ambition he has for this country is to become president of this country.

The show has begun, grab a popcorn bag and enjoy the show.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Jmain: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
What can I say more when hypocrites are on the loose.

Is this not previous opposition that were blinded by absolute antagonism that their sense of judgement diminished to near zero?

Is this not same people who misinterpreted every good gesture of previous administration, painted Nigeria as the worst thing after Lucifer, glorified the gains of Bokoharam, vilified our security agencies, rejoiced when every natural disaster and calamity fell on the country under Goodluck Jonathan's administration?

Do people develop memory loss without a cause as I can't imagine why this same unpatriotic political group is trying to enforce civility when they never learnt nor practiced one in the last five years?

I don't believe in destroying my gains and goodwill just to get at my enemy. This is also insanity, however, respect is attracts respect.

Do unto others what you wish they do to you and this the Buhari's supporter failed to understand all through Jonathan's administration without knowing that a time like this will eventually come.

Goodluck to defending the indefensible for the next four years when another election will be called.

You summed their disgusting hypocrisy perfectly, where were all this foolish whiners when the social media was replete with irritating and destructive criticisms to the first family and all those seen to be close to them.

From the President handshake to his smile courted dangerous and very demeaning insults, yet they chose to tone down their terms of reference they deployed to full effects in the previous administration . . . . . .

It's better they suck it up and learn to defend their man or kindly walk out the door and let others justifiably rip into the current admin wherever necessary. That has always been the game recently.

Moreover, I have decided not to tow the destructive approach this hypocrites deployed in wishing the entire country burn and fail just to have their way to say "I told you so"

Their principals are now the center stage of the circus show of governance . . .They must learn to enjoy the ride while it last cos it is bound to be laced with poisonous and unpleasant slurs just like it was in the past. . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

[s]You see how dumb you are? What is stop abusing me?? Buhahahahaha. This guy na real mugun[/s].

grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You have no argument

Pleb

Dumb fool. Animal
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

Dumb fool. Animal

Keep displaying your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

My senile father keep displaying his foolishness

Good you know the man is a fool.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Benzzle: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2015
In NL the little opposition you can get is dearpreye...he/she talks with little sense and maturity,criticism and not always hate speeches like that idiot called barcanista and his fellow thugs mogidi truckpusher and other biafria warlords here

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Benzzle:
In NL the best opposition you can get is dearpreye...he/she talks with sense and maturity,constructive criticism and not always hate speeches like that idiot called barcanista and his fellow thugs mogidi truckpusher and other biafria warlords here

What's the meaning of the above? Stop patronising me, abeg. ....
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Mogidi: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Any one expecting us to act different from what APC did in opposition is on a long thing.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Benzzle: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

what will I get if patronise you? Define patronise?
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by TheOtherview: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Benzzle:
In NL the little opposition you can get is dearpreye...he/she talks with little sense and maturity,criticism and not always hate speeches like that idiot called barcanista and his fellow thugs mogidi truckpusher and other biafria warlords here

Co-signed.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Truckpusher(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

I already ignored those insignificant iidiots.

Just ignore them like they don't exist and watch them die a natural death from cuming at the mention of ya moniker. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I already ignored those insignificant iidiots.

Just ignore them like they don't exist and watch them die a natural death from cuming at the mention of ya moniker. grin

Don't mind them. I know them wella.

They chew your feet while blowing breeze at it simultaneously!
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind them. I know them wella.

They chew your feet while blowing breeze at it simultaneously!
Dem be waterside rats? grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: APC Picks Omoleye As Fayemi’s Running Mate / Military Officers Fear Mutiny As Tension Mounts Among Soldiers / Easter: DPR Cautions Against Panic Buying Of Petroleum Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.