Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Fate Of Tourism And Its Students In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fate Of Tourism And Its Students In Nigeria (506 Views)

Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident / What Are The Importance Of Tourism? / Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fate Of Tourism And Its Students In Nigeria by remmy9(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
fate of tourism in Nigeria........I'm an HND student of federal polytechnic ede, I completed my OND in yaba college of technology.
At this level or stage,I can hardly boast of ever being to 20% of the states in Nigeria, yet I claim to be a tourism undergraduate.
the school,though being a federal government owned institution,lack the appropriate tools to guide us.....some of my colleagues have Neva been to an airport before....so absurd. most of us would likely end up in the national dumping grounds(federal and state ministries). so aggrieved. where do we go from here.
Re: Fate Of Tourism And Its Students In Nigeria by motherheart: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
eyaaa
Re: Fate Of Tourism And Its Students In Nigeria by DisGuy: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
remmy9:
fate of tourism in Nigeria........I'm an HND student of federal polytechnic ede, I completed my OND in yaba college of technology.
At this level or stage,I can hardly boast of ever being to 20% of the states in Nigeria, yet I claim to be a tourism undergraduate.
the school,though being a federal government owned institution,lack the appropriate tools to guide us.....some of my colleagues have Neva been to an airport before....so absurd. most of us would likely end up in the national dumping grounds(federal and state ministries). so aggrieved. where do we go from here.

Gather round hire a bus and go to neighbouring tourist sites
You dont have to visit all the states in Nigeria- Read about their culture and attractions online
Learn another language

(1) (Reply)

8 Travel Tips For The Disabled In Nigeria. / Shark Attack Live On Television During Surf Competition!!!!!!! [video] / Malaysia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.