Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Sepp Blatter Is Finally Shown The Exit Door Out Of Fifa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sepp Blatter Is Finally Shown The Exit Door Out Of Fifa (597 Views)

Former Chief Judge Of Lagos State Is Now A Member Of FIFA Ethics Committee / Inter Shows De Boer The Exit Door / Super Eagles Player Brown Ideye Faces West Brom Exit Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter Is Finally Shown The Exit Door Out Of Fifa by businessline: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Sepp Blatter is now at the centre of the FBI’s corruption probe after the FIFA president sensationally announced he will be resigning after 17 years in world football’s top job.

Federal agents, who last week charged 14 FIFA officials with corruption, have told the American media that they are hoping those men will help them build a case against their former boss.
The revelation comes just hours after Blatter used a hastily arranged news conference at FIFA HQ to say that he will step down after his successor is elected in December this year, or March 2016.

We may not be able to collapse the whole organization but maybe you don’t need to.’

At the press conference in Zurich tonight, Blatter said: ‘I have been reflecting deeply about my presidency and about the forty years in which my life has been inextricably bound to FIFA and the great sport of football.

Read More>>http://nigeriacamera.net/sepp-blatter-is-finally-shown-the-exit-door-out-of-fifa/

(1) (Reply)

Petr Cech Set To Dump Chelsea For Arsenal In A £10m Deal / 9 Horrifying Sports Injuries You Have To See To Believe, Pictures / Barca And Juve Arrived At Berlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.