Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. (1053 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / Check Out Caitlyn Jenner In Knee High Boots And Tight Jeans As She Gives Motivat / Caitlyn Jenner And The Plastic Surgeon Who Turned Bruce To Caitlyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. by TheNiGAYrian(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner is the latest transgender on the block but her 88yr old mother, Esther Jenner, has declared that she is very happy for her child but will call him by the name 'Bruce'. She said its going to be a struggle for her to get used to the change but "I'm very happy for him, or her".

Prior to the Vanity Fair Cover publication, she had met Caitlyn. In her own words, 'I was there last week, well actually, I got home a week and a half ago. And I met Caitlyn. She is… so much more at ease,' she said. 'She's beautiful!' She stated.

I wish them both healthy relationships.

PS: Caitlyn is hot!

http://thenigayrian..com/2015/06/sorry-caitlyn-jenner-you-are-still.html?m=0

Re: Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. by donbenedict(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Damnit... Who is he tryna seduce? Lucifer himself? He berra be jokn!

1 Like

Re: Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. by MayflowerB(f): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Yuck
Re: Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. by fpeter(f): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
God forbid!
Re: Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. by beryl04(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
i call her Caitlyn and with love too!

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Caitlyn Jenner, You Are Still Bruce To Your Mum. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
she is hot!!!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out Afrocandy New Style Mangoes” / Meet Genevieve Nnaji / Celebrity Look Alikes? Wow!!! Or Wakanow!!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.