Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Kim Kardashian Says Dress Caught Fire; Pharrell Rescued Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Says Dress Caught Fire; Pharrell Rescued Her (903 Views)

Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story / Khloé Kardashian Says She Loves Cuddling And Companionship To Sex / Kim Kardashian Says She Heard Her Mother, Kris Jenner Moaning During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Says Dress Caught Fire; Pharrell Rescued Her by lakesida: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
It's an eventful time for Kim Kardashian: A new baby coming, a huge transition
for her stepfather, and now a fire emergency, with none other than Pharrell and his wife to the
rescue.

Kardashian reported on social media Tuesday that her dress caught fire following the Council of
Fashion Designers of America awards Monday night.

"Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night!" she wrote on Instagram,
repeating the message on Twitter and Facebook. "LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers
of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out!"

Kardashian and husband Kanye West were both at the glittery awards ceremony — tantamount
to fashion's Oscars — as presenters. West presented Pharrell with the CFDA's Fashion Icon
award, and Kardashian presented Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom with the media award.

The ceremony took place at New York's Lincoln Center. Kardashian did not specify if the fire
incident happened there or elsewhere in the city.

http://www.peeptrendz.com/2015/06/kim-kardashian-says-dress-caught-fire.html
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Dress Caught Fire; Pharrell Rescued Her by Shortyy(f): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
k
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Dress Caught Fire; Pharrell Rescued Her by lakesida: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shortyy:
k
d post is not actually a convo telling u how cute u look in oda to woo u... :-p... so "k" shldnt b d right reply...

http://peeptrendz.com
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Dress Caught Fire; Pharrell Rescued Her by lakesida: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shortyy:
k
d post is not actually a convo telling u how cute u look in oda to woo u... :-p... so "k" shldnt b d right reply...

http://peeptrendz.com

(1) (Reply)

Floyd 'money' Mayweather Shows Off His White Cars Worth ₦1.3 Billion! [photos] / My Crush / Beef Alert: Nicki Minaj Takes On Taylor Swift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.